1dpo today 10/9. Anyone else?

charlie1510

Reaction score
I got my + on opk on Monday so I'm calling today 1dpo. We did the deed on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday so hopefully that means all bases are covered! I haven't felt any ovulation pains or anything. I hope everything is working alright in there. My cycles are all over the place and last month AF came just a few days after I ovulated so I'm really hoping that doesn't happen again.
Fingers crossed for everyone!

Hey there! I got a positive OPK Monday as well (Fertility friend has yet to tell me I definitely O'ed) So I am also on the boat! My cycles are also completely irregular, and this will be my first real cycle in over a year (shocking how I decide to start trying and my body is like... OK NO PROBLEM!) I have PCOS so I am worried this may be a long journey but I am holding onto hope, and I have a really good feeling this time around.

Anyways I am onboard and would love to chat to get through the dreaded 2WW! Pleasure to meet you!

Hi LimeFerret!
How long have you been trying? I'm only on cycle 2.

Hey girls, haven't done an OPK but according to one app I Oed on Sunday and according to another it was on Monday. Anyhow I'm 2 or max 3DPO, TTC no. 2, 1st cycle... I just hate the 2ww! How do you guys plan on coping? Would you test before missed AF? X

I am 2dpo today! Got my + on Sunday and had a donation that evening (we are doing artificial insemination). Think I ovulated Monday as I had such bad cramps I had to lie down - doesn't normally happen but hopefully it's a strong one! This is our second month TTC number 2 - we conceived last month but had a chemical at 4 weeks :(

So sorry for your loss hopeful pony. FX'd and baby dust for this cycle. Looks like we're close to the same schedule again, as I am 4dpo today.

Hey girls, haven't done an OPK but according to one app I Oed on Sunday and according to another it was on Monday. Anyhow I'm 2 or max 3DPO, TTC no. 2, 1st cycle... I just hate the 2ww! How do you guys plan on coping? Would you test before missed AF? X

I'll try and wait but probs will only be able to wait until 10dpo max! My period randomly arrived at 5dpo last month so I'm hoping that doesn't happen again.

I am 2dpo today! Got my + on Sunday and had a donation that evening (we are doing artificial insemination). Think I ovulated Monday as I had such bad cramps I had to lie down - doesn't normally happen but hopefully it's a strong one! This is our second month TTC number 2 - we conceived last month but had a chemical at 4 weeks :(

Sorry about your chemical :-(
Fingers crossed for this month. You're supposed to be more fertile after a loss xx

@Charlie1510 This will be my first cycle! I know I shouldn't be too optimistic but I cant help it lol

So sorry for your loss Hopefulpony :(

I hate the 2WW as well. I usually just concentrate on charting and trying not to get too caught up in thinking... but when I do get caught up in thinking my mind goes everywhere... I just cant help feeling joy for future moments. But I get sad pretty fast realizing it could be ages (if ever) before I hold my own baby in my arms. I am sure many of you feel this way too.
I am never able to resist testing... as early as 8DPO but I am crazy, I have plenty of internet cheapies to drive myself mad with.

I have been moody as heck the last 2 days, no idea why.
Anyone have anything fun coming up during the 2WW?
I have my fiances family reunion on Sunday, it should be a nice time, but I know what questions are going to come up! I am sure you can guess lol

Anyways I hope you all are having a nice day/night (depending on what side of the pond you are on!)

nothing fun, next week DH's bday...just bought him a lot of clothes (he feels he doesnt have anything to wear anymore lol...he hasnt bought clothes in awhile for himself). I will take him out to eat the next night since i work until 430 that day and he starts work at 3 :wacko:

LimeFerrett- I started a thread "just for fun in the 2ww" where I'm testing everyday until AF or BFP. Mainly because I can't not test(i'm a poas addict), and because I have 100 wondfo's that are calling my name. If you want to participate you can. After all, it is for science.:winkwink:

cdelmar- when is dh's bday? dh's birthday is on the 14th and mine is on the 17th. September is such a great month to have a birthday!:thumbup:

Aaaah snuggles I'm a POAS addict too! I'm not testing til AF is due though, it was too heartbreaking last month not seeing the line progression then AF showing her ugly head :(

Hopeful Pony- I completely understand. I was heartbroken as well, and it took me a while to come to terms with my loss. And now I am like, if it's meant to be it's meant to be. We already have 2 beautiful boys, and I don't want to seem greedy but another little one would put the icing on the cake. So now i'm hoping i'll be able to go with the flow. Good Luck and FX'd this month!

Thanks Snuggles!

September must be a big birthday month, my fiance just turned 30 yesterday! It was hard to resist eating all the cake... But today I weighed in at the lowest weight I have been in 5 years!

sorry for you lose hopefulpony!

I'm 6dpo today, not feeling any different except kinda down and having cramps on and off for the last 3 days. I'm gonna hold out a while to test. hopefully!

5dpo over here but, DH bday is the 16th! lol I am thinking of testing early for the heck of it! the only bad thing is once you do that and get a bfn then you are desperately waiting for AF to arrive smh...but it would be a great bday surprise IF there was a BFP waiting

Hey artificial insemination buddy! :) Sorry for your loss!!

I think I O'd yesterday, waiting on FF to confirm. Had all the signs, so fingers crossed. My first month temping!

I had started this month temping with 7:30 being my wakeup time, but then by the 3rd day I kept waking at 7! Now I decided, fine, if it is going to be accurate I will have to go ahead and chart at 7, no big deal will just have to take account for the first few temps being slightly off... But noooo... now I wake up 2 days in a row at 6:30! Apparently my body is as excited as I am to chart!!!!!!!
Thought that would make you guys giggle, if even a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->