1dpo today, anyone want to be 2 week wait buddies?

Sander

Reaction score
Hi!

Finally got my temp spike after 25 days of waiting, now I think it's safe to say am finally in the TWW! Would love some buddies if anyone is in a similar boat :)
Planning on testing day af is due (July 14)

Hey!! I'll be your buddy :3 I'm 2DPO but AF for me is also around 14th :3

Im 5dpo but happy to wait around with you :)

Yay, hi guys! I see Buffy you're TTC #3, how about you Cowgirl?

DH and I are trying for #1, this is only our 2nd cycle TTC but I've been WTT since our wedding 2.5 years ago so it feels like forever!

DH and I are trying for #1, this is only our 2nd cycle TTC but I've been WTT since our wedding 2.5 years ago so it feels like forever!

Oh it definitely feels like such a long time doesn't it? I was ready before my husband & it felt like I waited forever!

We were lucky enough that I got pregnant with my first two right away (and I also had a mc before my first baby was born, and I got pregnant easily then too.)

This is our first cycle TTC #3 so hoping for another quick one! I dont want the age gap to be too large between #2 & #3.

I hope it happens quickly for you :flower:

I was spying on your other posts Buffy - you're lucky you get pregnant so easily! Hopefully baby #3 will be as quick as the first 2! And yes waiting for DH to be ready is brutal haha. What are your kids names? We've already picked out what we'd like, Elias for a boy and Norah for a girl

I was spying on your other posts Buffy - you're lucky you get pregnant so easily! Hopefully baby #3 will be as quick as the first 2! And yes waiting for DH to be ready is brutal haha. What are your kids names? We've already picked out what we'd like, Elias for a boy and Norah for a girl

I love both of those names!
We have a Freya and an Archer :flower:

No idea if we had a third what we do for a name! We have more girl ideas than boy ideas that's for sure.

I feel like because I got pregnant so easily with the first ones that I may struggle this time eek.

I am having a few 'symptoms' I think, but hard to know since I have been on birth control to tell if they are just my hormones being crazy from coming off the pill or not!

I had bad symptoms coming off BCP last February. It also took a few months for my period to be regular again. Do you chart or use OPK's?
Freya and Archer are such cool names! Very ethereal

I'm TTC for #1 but it will be my rainbow baby because of an MC in February.

I had bad symptoms coming off BCP last February. It also took a few months for my period to be regular again. Do you chart or use OPK's?
Freya and Archer are such cool names! Very ethereal

Thank you! Obviously I love their names :haha: I like Leo, Hudson or Fletcher for if we had another boy, but DH doesn't like them.

No I dont bother since I have gotten pregnant very quickly previously. I will if I have trouble this time around.

I got pregnant straight off BCP the first time, so I am hopeful still.

Sorry about your mc Cowgirl :( hopefully this will be your cycle! How long have you been TTC?

Buffy those are such cute names! I LOVE Hudson for a boy but we already know a Hudson so not gonna work haha. I'm sure you'll get a BFP easily again. You're 6dpo right? When do you think you'll test?

I am 6dpo today. Yesterday & today I have had LOADS of lotiony CM. I really dont know what to think as Ive never experienced it before, and Google says different things :haha:

I will most likely test from 8dpo.

How are you feeling? :flower:

So exciting! Looking forward to seeing your tests!

I try not to symptom spot because last month I was convinced I was pg but I guess progesterone just gets the better of me. Only 2DPO today. Only thing I've noticed is a little different this cycle is I had a lot of cramping yesterday and this morning. I know it's far too early for implantation but hey maybe it's a good sign that conception might have happened :p Other than that just headache-y and a little moody (poor DH haha)

How about you, other than creamy cm do you have other symptoms?

I'm super gassy, slightly crampy (very very mild) and I think my nipples are looking bigger!

Also am bloated. I basically look pregnant. And i am possibly a little more tired than usual..but i have two young kids, so it could also be that :haha:

But it is my first cycle off the pill, so my body could just be doing some crazy things!!

Sorry about your mc Cowgirl :( hopefully this will be your cycle! How long have you been TTC?

Buffy those are such cute names! I LOVE Hudson for a boy but we already know a Hudson so not gonna work haha. I'm sure you'll get a BFP easily again. You're 6dpo right? When do you think you'll test?

This is my first cycle TTC and I'm feeling hopeful, I'm getting strong signs, my roommate who is a tarot card reader says she senses an aura other than mine around me, and I am getting big symptoms. Sharp pains in my side and belly, pressure on my lower belly, nausea, fatigue, headache, acid reflux.

So I bought a test today, I'm going to wait for a couple more days, since I'm only 3 almost 4 DPO. So it's too early yet

Sounds like you guys both have positive symptoms!

Cowgirl do you do temping or OPK's? Or are you also just going off of feeling?

I'm so curious to see if pets can pick up on this stuff faster than us. We have a dog and I'm curious to see if she'll find out before we do! I think DH is way more excited this cycle than last. After last cycle he's been so on board with BD'ing at the right time (once he even reminded me when I forgot which ended up being O day!)

How do you guys' DH's feel about everything?

I'm so curious to see if pets can pick up on this stuff faster than us. We have a dog and I'm curious to see if she'll find out before we do! I think DH is way more excited this cycle than last. After last cycle he's been so on board with BD'ing at the right time (once he even reminded me when I forgot which ended up being O day!)

I've just been going by feel, this is my first cycle TTC after my miscarriage.

My DH (well now ex DH ) could care less, he had a bit of a mental break down, blamed me for the miscarriage and left and filed for separation. So I had the help of a really good friend of mine who I dated in high school, he's excited to find out if I am

My dogs had no idea, but twice when I was pregnant, my cat would paw me..you know how they do that? And i knewwwww i was pregnant when he did that.

We have moved house since then, and he now spends a lot of his time outside in the bush behind our house so he isnt inside as much.

My DH always said we would only have two babies, but he comes from a big family, so i knew he would change his mind. My DH would BD 100 times a day if I would allow it :haha: i try not to tell him when my FW is because i dont want him to feel like we are only BDing because i want a baby..

Sorry cowgirl :( I'm happy though you had a friend to TTC with! Your ex-DH sounds mean! (No offense), I just couldn't image how a miscarriage can be blamed on anyone!!

I clicked the wrong button so can't see your previous posts but where are you guys from? I'm from the west coast of Canada so pacific time zone - how about you guys?

Sorry cowgirl :( I'm happy though you had a friend to TTC with! Your ex-DH sounds mean! (No offense), I just couldn't image how a miscarriage can be blamed on anyone!!

I clicked the wrong button so can't see your previous posts but where are you guys from? I'm from the west coast of Canada so pacific time zone - how about you guys?

I live in Melbourne, Australia :flower:

Ps I have just had TWO ulcers (canker sores?) pop up in my mouth over the past few hours?! Weird. Hope it is pregnancy related :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->