1dpo today, anyone want to be 2 week wait buddies?

Sander< no symptoms is the best symptom!!! FX how much longer before you start the POAS madness? I'd be right on it at 9 dpo.

Either way best of luck to you hon xx

Sander< no symptoms is the best symptom!!! FX how much longer before you start the POAS madness? I'd be right on it at 9 dpo.

Either way best of luck to you hon xx

Last cycle I made myself crazy with POAS from 7dpo, this month I told DH to hide the tests until 14dpo :cry: So I'll test Friday if af hasn't shown

I see, and totally understand your intention. Your are a strong woman, lady! I hope you'll indeed see a big FAT positive then, at least you won't have to analyze the test :p can't wait for your update, I am very hopeful for you fx xx

I see, and totally understand your intention. Your are a strong woman, lady! I hope you'll indeed see a big FAT positive then, at least you won't have to analyze the test :p can't wait for your update, I am very hopeful for you fx xx

No if I was strong DH wouldnt have needed to hide the tests hahaha, I've seriously considered using OPK's as HPT's - but I've resisted so far :wacko:

Sorry I know you already said but when are you testing?

No if I was strong DH wouldnt have needed to hide the tests hahaha, I've seriously considered using OPK's as HPT's - but I've resisted so far :wacko:

Not tying DH up and demanding the reveal of its hiding location is considered strength too, in my book :D

I'll probably start POAS on the 14th I'll be 9/10 dpo then.

Not tying DH up and demanding the reveal of its hiding location is considered strength too, in my book :D

I'll probably start POAS on the 14th I'll be 9/10 dpo then.

Ha thanks! Well we'll be testing same day then :)

I think I am 11 days Post ovulation now, and I thought about testing but most of me is convinced AF is coming now. I started to get a yeast infection too last night... My partner is the most layed back person, and so he thinks I should wait until I either get AF or not. The last two weeks have been the slowest EVER lol... one way to slow time down I guess! :dohh: Usually time has gone at light speed for me, so maybe its a good thing. I hope I can look back after im pregnant and laugh.

Wow smile.... I couldn't possibly wait... I just bought a 3 pack FRER and can't wait for 9dpo which I am aware is very unlikely to show up positive but that's about as long as I can wait, so hat off to you! FX AF stays away xx

All signs are pointing to AF coming so I just have this feeling I'm out. :( Back pain, bad breakouts, and major bloat. I usually spot 3 days before the witch comes so I'll have a good idea by the time Wednesday rolls around.

Fx for all that we see some BFPs this week!

Wow smile.... I couldn't possibly wait... I just bought a 3 pack FRER and can't wait for 9dpo which I am aware is very unlikely to show up positive but that's about as long as I can wait, so hat off to you! FX AF stays away xx

Good luck!! :D :happydance: Hopefully if not this month then next month! <3

All signs are pointing to AF coming so I just have this feeling I'm out. :( Back pain, bad breakouts, and major bloat. I usually spot 3 days before the witch comes so I'll have a good idea by the time Wednesday rolls around.

Fx for all that we see some BFPs this week!

Im with you, I have all the same symptoms as AF so I guess that's why I am not running to the store to get a test, although I HAVE heard that for many women that AF symptoms are the same. My period is due Wed too!

My AF showed up a day early. About to be on CD 2. I didnt expect much first cycle off BCP, but obviously remained hopeful :)

Good luck to you ladies who are still in with a chance!! :flower:

Sorry Buffy :( Hopefully next month is your month!!

I am tentatively planning on testing tomorrow. I have a yeast infection now .. ugh. so im trying to deal with treating that. I cant take diflucan just in case I am pregnant but I bought it anyways so that if I am not I can take it right away.

Period is due Wed though, so who knows it may come right on time. Or not :baby: ;)

Hope everyone is doing good <3

smile<<< drumroll!!!! Hoping to see a great update!!! I also had a YI when I got PG with DD1 this could possibly be a sign. FX

Tested this morning at 10dpo (I found a hidden hpt... :p) and it was bfn :( :( Very sad to see but I guess it's not over till Friday

Sander< that's exactly right, it's not over until the fat lady sings...I never got a BFP before 11 dpo and as I mentioned somewhere with dd3 it was BFN at 11 dpo FMU and than got a faint BFP in the pm therefore all still on... FX xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"