1dpo today, anyone want to be 2 week wait buddies?

Hiya Cowgirl, does that make you 10dpo today? Have you dared a test?

So weird - I just got a gushing nosebleed?? I've had a nosebleed once in my life and it was in high school after going for a run in the winter. It's full on summer out here (quite humid, not dry) and just suddenly blood started pouring out. So very odd since I never ever get nosebleeds

yiykes Sander... That's not good... How you feeling? I see you suffer from insomnia as well hehehe.

Feeling ok! Nosebleed stopped so that's good :) Yes I do (not sure what time it is on your end) but I'm always on FF till like 2am haha. It's only 11pm now but I'm sure I'll be checking in another couple hours :p

Phew glad to hear the nosebleed stopped... Odd indeed, could possibly be a sign?...

It's after 2 am here just so restless....

Approximately yes. AF is supposed to be due on the 14th, they tested me st the hospital with a urine test last Thursday it came up neg. I know their tests aren't all that great though and it could have been a bit too early to tell so I haven't dared test for myself yet. If AF doesn't show up on time then I test for myself

:thumbup:

Approximately yes. AF is supposed to be due on the 14th, they tested me st the hospital with a urine test last Thursday it came up neg. I know their tests aren't all that great though and it could have been a bit too early to tell so I haven't dared test for myself yet. If AF doesn't show up on time then I test for myself

Buffy - I'm sorry! Hope next month is your month!
Cowgirlbaby - I'm due Friday too! All of my AF symptoms have disappeared and I actually feel really good right now so I'm still hopeful :)
ForeignChick - what day are you going to test again?
Sander - I tested yesterday too, I couldn't help myself lol. BFN but only 6-9 DPO so still super early. Sorry to hear about the nosebleed but hopefully a good sign!

I have two more days here in paradise before I head back to the mainland. I woke up feeling pretty good. Last night I had some major concentrated cramping but it only lasted for about 15 seconds. Nothing today. If I don't start spotting for AF on Friday that will be a really good sign. Still super uncertain though. REALLY hoping we start seeing some BFPs up in here! <3

Sounds positive yayamama!

I don't know much about charting but I had a dip this morning that is still above the coverline but still I wish it hadn't gone down!! Should still have 4 days before af is due - I think next month (if there is one) I'm not going to temp after confirming O. It's too stressful!!

I spoke too soon ladies, spotting started tonight and all signs point to AF arriving full force any day. Gl to everyone still in the wait! &#10084;&#65039;

Yayamama< I'm so sorry to hear that... :/ hugs dear!!! At least now you can stop wondering and enjoy the rest of your paradise stay. I'll begin testing on Friday@ 9/10dpo.

Sander< your dip could very well have been related to implantation. Most ladies expect it to happen at around 7 dpo but at times it could occure as late as 12dpo.
Hope your temp goes back up tomorrow. fX I'd also find it odd to dip at AF-4. Good luck xx

Sorry yayamama :( The witch is the worst!!! Fx next month is your month!!

Thanks Foreign - everything I read about it today says I basically need to see what happens tomorrow. Apparently it's good it didn't dip below coverline, and could just be a fluctuation - but it depends on if it dips or rises tomorrow. I'll update in the morning!

Thank you ForeignChick and Sander, I appreciate the well wishes!

There's a new development now. Last night I continued to cramp badly, then I had some orange spotting (someone else on this thread did too?). I think it was actually fresh blood as opposed to the brownish I normally spot right before AF. So sorry for the TMI.

Spotting has completely stopped today and for fun I took a test and there was a VERY faint line in the 3 min, that peaked at 10 min. My gut says it's an evap, but maybe I spoke too soon and I'm not out! It's just super unusual for me to not continue to spot and then move right into AF, the stopping is out of the ordinary. If the spotting stays away I'll test again tomorrow. Fx.

You should post a pic of your test yayamama!

Well guys I had a faint maybe positive today, we'll see what tomorrow brings. I almost always spot 2 days before af, so no spotting at all today which I'll take is a good sign!

Well guys I had a faint maybe positive today, we'll see what tomorrow brings. I almost always spot 2 days before af, so no spotting at all today which I'll take is a good sign!

Fingers crossed for you Sander! No signs of AF yet for me either. Have to wait and see though.

Af is here guys, a sad end to another 40 day cycle :( fx to everyone for next month and hopefully we will still see some June BFP's!

Sorry Sander :(

Yamama - I had the orange discharge and ended up with AF a day early (2 days after the orange discharge.)

I've got some brownish discharge today. I think the witch may be knocking at my door :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->