1dpo today, anyone want to be 2 week wait buddies?

I'm so sorry to hear it Sander, I was really hoping this was it for you.

I am now on day four of intermittent spotting and major cramping. Cramping yesterday was some of the worst I've felt in years. AF was due in full force today and so far nothing. If she doesn't arrive tomorrow I'll test again. I don't know if stress is causing my body to freak out or what, but either way this cycle is really out of the ordinary.

Gatecrashing here :) 1DPO and this is our first cycle, I'm too impatient! X

Welcome floob! GL in your TWW :)

This just happened, thoughts? After my terrible cramping and spotting, I thought there was no chance at all for BFP.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2441929-eyes-please-11-dpo.html#post38480423

Ah just saw your BFP yayamama CONGRATS!!

Hooray! Yayamama congrats!!

No AF yet just a bit of brown stringy discharge, if nothing by Monday I think I will test

Thank you so much Sander and Cowgirl, I can't hardly believe it!

Cowgirl - did you test today?

Not yet! I had too much stuff to do today, as soon as I get up I'm testing!

Any updates on anyone?!

I'm going to go for a blood test, because I took a CB digital and it threw up a BFN but I am 7 days late for my period. So I am just trying to find somewhere I can go have a blood test done, because I can't get into see me doctor for 4 weeks. So just need to find somewhere I can do that then I can know for sure and move forward.

Im on to cycle 2 now. Im 1dpo :flower:

Congrats yayamama!!

Hopefully you get some answers soon cowgirl.

I got my BFP last week!!! I was 5 days late and convinced even still that AF was on its way. I have been that late before, so I wasn't actually thinking I was pregnant. I was having bad cramps too just like AF... but my period just never showed up!! When I took the test on the 5th day that I was late it was super positive! I have my first drs apt tomorrow!!!!!! I am still shocked! :flower::wacko:

Yay congrats smile!!!

I'm back to square one, somehow my cycle got super super screwed up this month, so I ovulated on Saturday, so now we are at 3dpo all over again lol

Woohoo smile! Congrats!!

Sorry cowgirl! Now we are almost the same. Im 4dpo :)

Congrats smile!

Cowgirl and Buffy, I'll be keeping an eye over here hoping this month is it for you two! <3

Thank you!
Im 5dpo today.
Had weird blood tinged cm yesterday and then some bad diarrhoea in the evening..but its way too early at 4dpo to be pregnancy related. Very strange!

Fingers are crossed so hard right now! I had an overnight stay in ER, and my liver has some fat around it, so I gotta watch that. But thus far still no sign of AF :3

Well still no sign of AF approaching. I had some brownish pinkish stringy mucus yesterday, so when I get paid on Friday I will test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->