1dpo today, who else is testing around 9dpo?

MrsK

DH, 2 boys, #3 on the way
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I ovulated last night. I've gotten a :bfp: at 8 and 9dpo with my past pregnancies, so I'm going to be testing next week Wednesday or Thursday! Anybody want to join me in the TWW??
:dust:

Hi! We're close - I'm 2 dpo and planning on testing at 10 dpo, on Nov 18 :D
I'm really excited! I took some herbal supplements and feel really different this month, already. Don't know if it was just a really strong O or what...FX
I see you are hoping for a girl, are you trying to sway at all?
I am slightly swaying blue this time, we'll see!

Hey there I am 1 DPO today. I will be 9 DPO next Friday and probably will test then as I got a BFP with my last pregnancy at 9 DPO.

Hey , I ovulated yesterday ! I'll be testing around 9 DPO as well :)

Well...I tested this am (9 dpo) and it was a BFN :( But that's kinda what I was expecting. It's still early & I got the $1 tests at Dollar General - I just read they are 50iu, so I guess there is still hope.
I was feeling really good about his month (my chart looked great : https://fertilityfriend.com/home/44b0de/) but yesterday my PMDD symptoms started up - normally during pregnancy there's notable difference in my mood, so now I'm thinking I'm probably out this month.

Did anyone else test yet? Or anyone testing tomorrow morning? I'm not gonna lie, I will probably test tomorrow AM too :blush:

4dpo today plan on testing next week! Trying to hold out till next weekend but pretty sure I'll cave and test early ��

Can I join? Im 8dpo today. Chances are low for me this cycle because we were too busy to BD on O day, we did it the next morning but the egg was probably dead by then :( ANYWAYS still a tiny bit hopeful. I ordered some tests and hopefully they arrive tomorrow. Whens everyone else testing?

Can I join? Im 8dpo today. Chances are low for me this cycle because we were too busy to BD on O day, we did it the next morning but the egg was probably dead by then :( ANYWAYS still a tiny bit hopeful. I ordered some tests and hopefully they arrive tomorrow. Whens everyone else testing?

I may just cave and try Sunday 😆

You should definitely cave! :lol: I caved and tested yesterday at 8dpo and again this morning at 9dpo! Both bfn but there's something catching my eye on them of course!! Haha good luck :)

You should definitely cave! :lol: I caved and tested yesterday at 8dpo and again this morning at 9dpo! Both bfn but there's something catching my eye on them of course!! Haha good luck :)

Thank you!!! :happydance:

Babymoma - I second the caving!!!! Test this weekend :)
Samathatc - the egg can last up to 24-48 hrs, so there's a good chance for you!

So I got BFNs 9 & 10 dpo - but it's on 50 iu test SO....I will test again tomorrow lol! I must get rid of these crappy $1 50 iu tests :D

I suddenly starting feeling pretty run down today - I have a sore scratchy throat, a slight cough and a terrible mood.
I think I will try an afternoon/evening test tomorrow, after a hold, instead of FMU. I read online that 12 dpo should be around 50 iu so still slightly hopeful.

Good luck to y'all! Can't wait to see some BFPs!

Im gonna test the 22nd because I should be 9dpo and hopefully have a better chance of getting that bfp!!

Had some pains in my abdomen last night.... and low dull back ache....
been super moody and my boobs started throbbing this morning. I really hope this is a good sign and not Af!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->