1dpo.. Tww after miscarriage?

ShamzLovesKai

Mummy to 1 & Expecting #2
Reaction score
Anyone else?

Found out I was miscarrying on 24/2. Stopped bleeding about 4/5 days after.

So happy that I actually O'd quickly. We wanted to get straight back into TTC.

AF due 27/3 and I always test early but this month I'm not going to.

Would love some buddies x

I'm 4dpo following a miscarriage (I think I'm 4 dpo anyway!)
Started bleeding on the 19th feb, had a heavy bleed on the 21st and a d&c on the 22nd. AF is due on the 21st.
My cycle will probably be all out of whack to I think I'm gunna wait until 21st to test.
Sorry for your loss, fingers crossed for this month! x

Hi Shamz and Hanni, i'll be your buddy! Found out i was pregnant 4th march and started mc on 10th march,bleeding stopped almost so hoping to 'o' soon too.
Sorry for your losses and hopefully we'll all get our rainbows xx

Sorry for your losses ladies *hugs*

I ovulated earlier than normal so glad I took an opk when I did because it was postive.

Fx for us all x

Ab75 hope you ov soon x

CAMC for you, dearie <3 TTC after a loss is so hard! Hope the wait goes fast and ends with a BFP :)

I wish I had of used OPKs because now I'm all confused!
My stomach feels hard today like the last time I was pregnant but at 4dpo I know it's far too early for this to happen. I started a new cycle from the day I had my d&c but if I track it from the day I first started bleeding I'd be 7/8dpo I think. So confused! Gunna try not to read to much into into it, I'm not feeling too good about this cycle.
How are you guys feeling? X

Hi ladies! I'd love to be buddies! I as a miscarriage 12/22 and bled for 10 days.....I had a weird cycle after that....I started another cycle 2/22 and now I'm in my tww...I am currently two dpo... How are you all doing?

Feeling ok today. Trying to be hopeful. I wasn't going to use OPK's either but didn't want to not try this cycle. I know a lot of women get pregnant a couple of weeks after a mc & somewhere in my head hoping I'll be one of them. We'll see..

How you all doing? X

Hi Laylagirl, sorry for your loss.
Shamz, i'm with you,hoping to get pregnant with a sticky bean very soon. To start with i was going to not try if i wasn't preg by april as i would prefer not to have a christmas baby....now i don't mind when it arrives as long as its full term and healthy!! Xx

Our plan was to avoid an Xmas baby too because of Xmas and 2 birthdays in January. The baby would be due beginning of jan and I have to have a c section so would be right on top of Xmas but don't think I can wait a month not TTC. Don't know what to do. Hoping this month we get pregnant again otherwise not sure what to do /:

I'm with you all wanting it to happen asap. I miss being pregnant so much! Hoping it happens before April, I was so excited telling OH at Christmas time that next Christmas we'd be a proper little family and I'm still so desperate to make that happen.
When is everyone planning on testing? X

Morning! I was trying to work out when i may be fertile. If i take 1st day of mc as cd1 then its all next week. My hubby thinks we're just gona bd and see what happens,doesn't want to know when o is,lol,i will be obsessing as usual,just won't tell him lol. I "should" get af around 6th feb. Don't want to test early again tho xx

Yeah I'm not testing early. Have only got 2 ic's and 1 superdrug so will take an ic 25th & 26th and if still no AF will take the superdrug 27th. I'm due AF between 25-27 x

Shamz, i'm with you,hoping to get pregnant with a sticky bean very soon. To start with i was going to not try if i wasn't preg by april as i would prefer not to have a christmas baby....now i don't mind when it arrives as long as its full term and healthy!! Xx

I just tested right now! It was bfp on frer! But im so scared because im only about 8-10 dpo and af isnt due till the 22.... What if its a chemical? Im not producing any cm and doesnt that mean im not producing any progesterone?

Hello All! I am so happy to find other's in the same boat! I mc in January and was to nervous to start trying until this cycle. I tried using opk this time, I used Wondfu, but even though I started testing cd 9, I still haven't gotten a clear positive. I felt some pretty strong cramps and pangs the past few days, but they've seemed to pass. I am wondering if I o'd last week... fingers crossed... going to try to go until April 1 to take a test!

I just tested right now! It was bfp on frer! But im so scared because im only about 8-10 dpo and af isnt due till the 22.... What if its a chemical? Im not producing any cm and doesnt that mean im not producing any progesterone?

Congratulations. Hope this one is sticky. I don't know about progesterone. I am going to make an appt to get mine checked next week xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->