1dpo! who wants to wait with me??

StephanieE

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

Today I am 1dpo (confirmed by opk)!! Who wants to wait with me & symptom spot???

Hoping for a new years bfp!

I am thinking I am 2 DPO today from tracking CP and CM and ovulation cramps and spotting so I will wait with you! I will actually be 10 DPO on Christmas Day so I will probably test then in hopes for a Christmas BFP but if negative I will be hoping for a New Years one!

I will start testing on the 28th and will test until :bfp: or :af: !! Fxed for your Christmas bfp!!!

I'll join you :flower:

I am fairly certain I ovulated yesterday, so AF should be due December 30. I'm really hoping she stays away. I'll probably start testing on Christmas Day (9dpo). Best of luck and lots of baby :dust: !

aidensxmomma great to have you! Wish you lots of baby dust as well!! I don't have any symptoms as of yet but I want this thread to be a safe place to symptom spot and not feel crazy! :)

Welcome aidensxmomma! I hope we both get X-Mas BFPs! I got a BFP on 9 DPO with my DD so its possible for both of us :)

I'd love you wait with you guys! I am also hoping for a New Years BFP but will test before then I am sure.

2 dpo today should get my ch on Ff tomorrow. Ovulated two days earlier than I though lol but hope I still hit the nail on the head!

Spencerspiece I also ovulated 2 days earlier this cycle! I'm hoping BDing 2 days prior and the day of (before I even knew I was ovulating) did the trick!! FXed!

I ovulated between 2 and 7 days early this cycle as well. :thumbup: My ovulation dates are pretty inconsistent, so it's hard to say how early it actually was, but it was 2 days earlier than I've ovulated in the last year we've been ttc, so I'm hoping this leads to another pleasant surprise of a bfp!

Confirmed with fertility friend got my cross hairs today so I'm 3dpo already!! Had heartburn all night and dead thirsty! Any other symptom addicts out there??

Awaiting a New Year BFP too!! Am at 1DPO today.....wishing all here all the best!

I am also at 3dpo today!! Last night I woke up from a dead sleep and had to go downstairs for a drink because I was soooo thirsty. I couldn't take it, I had to get water. I've got light cramps (off and on) but nothing too uncomfortable. I had cramps similar last cycle but ended up with a BFN. So I'm not looking at it as a symptom yet. Still early, but feeling super hopeful this cycle!! Here's to Christmas & New Years :bfp: !!!!

3dpo here too. Since I ovulated, I've had a sore/dry throat and I just can't seem to get enough to drink. Plus, I've had tons of cm (sorry for the TMI). I'm hoping these are good signs, but I know that 3dpo is pretty early to be getting any symptoms.

I'm a little worried about my chances. OH and I BD the five days leading up to ovulation, but ovulation day and the day after, life got in the way. I'm hoping the days before were enough, but I'm unsure. :shrug:

Hi ladies I think I'm a similar dpo to you all. I don't temp or anything but I had some ovary twinges on Thursday (although my app predicted tuesday as ov day) and have less cm than earlier in the week so assuming I've shifted into my lp! I've been feeling a little nauseous but I think that's because its unseasonably warm in south England at the moment but the hospital I work in is still being heated as though its -2 outside!

Hi I'd like to join! I'm 3 dpo and scrutinizing every single thing that happens to me.. Of course! I've been needing to pee a lot. More thirsty for water and yesterday i was SO hungry all day long. Woke up hungry this morning again. I've also been a little..constipated but that started the day before O so I'm not sure if that's what caused that. Good luck to everyone!

Hey all! I'm 2dpo and I'm so ready to symptom spot. Been thirsty, a lot, yet have not been as hungry. When I eat, it tends to feel super heavy on my stomach. It's weird because I am fine while eating, it's only after the fact and then i am full faster.

Hmmm my cm is super watery now and my cervix is high still. We BD every day since the end of my period and I am praying that it sticks

Welcome ladies!! It's still early but all the symptoms sound great!! Baby dust to EVERYONE and good vibes this cycle! :dust:

Today I am 5 dpo. I'm trying not to symptom spot too much because some things can be explained easily. But 4 dpo & today, I woke up with terrible cold symptoms (headache, sore throat, runny & stuffy nose, dizziness). That could be due to the weather but it's hard to tell. I also have had mild, dull cramping since O day. They come and go all throughout the day but get more noticeable in the late evening. I'm constipated (tmi) but that's not unusual for me. I tested with an opk and a 10miu pregnancy test this morning (just because) and both were stark white, not a hint of a test line on either one. DH & I :sex: CD 9, 11, & 13. I haven't checked cervical position nor have I paid much attention to cm lately, it's been a crazy couple of days.

Hoping and praying for all of our BFPs!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Hey ladies . 1dpo today . Ovulated 2 days earlier that expected . Still going to continue to take opk because I'm nervous maybe it was just darker than usual and just appeared positive and don't want to miss it. No symptoms. Had cramping this am but I think that was from softcup. I figured id give them a try but not sure what I think. Guess we will see . Unfortunately that was the only time we bd because we weren't expecting the positive and we're going to try a altered SMEP. But gonna get it in again tonight and cross those fingers . I'm ready for something good in 2016 because 2015 has been draining !

6dpo today and I have a few symptoms. I had an unexplained headache yesterday and today I've been quite nauseous. I got nausea pretty early with my two other pregnancies this year, so I'm hoping it's a good sign. I'm going to start testing tomorrow I think (because I'm super impatient and a POAS addict :haha: ) Might get hard to test after that because OH and I will be with our families over the next week.

Good luck and lots of :dust: to everyone over the holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->