1DPO - who's with me?!

Bun87

Reaction score
So the big O happened yesterday according to the OPKS I've been using. I assume that once I've had a positive OPK I am now 1dpo? Anyone else with me? I'm too excited! Baby dust to you all xxx

Hey! I'm not on 1DPO... I'm on 11 DPO and I've got :bfn:'s on 9, 10, 11DPO...

Wishing you all the :dust:

Still early days, with ds1 I got a BFP at 12dpo but even then it was very faint! Good luck lovely xxx

Hey! I believe I am 2dpo (didnt use opk, they stress me out) so we are close! We can wait together!

I used an OPK as my cycles cycles are a little weird after having ds1. According to my phone app I was supposed to ovulate June 10th and I ovulated yesterday, 30th may! Fingers crossed for you, have you been ttc very long? X

I am 1DPO according to the OPK I took. So I will be waiting with you.

Super new to this. As in I just joined *squeal* but I'm on 2dpo. I was on clomid and took the ovidrel shot on weds. I really hope it works! This is the first time the mister and I are stationed somewhere and actually feel like we're being taken care of! =) anyway it's crunch time and the 12th can't come fast enough! Best of luck to everyone!!

Hi, I'm 1 dpo!

Anyone doing anything fun to pass the TWW? (Other than symptom spotting :laugh2: ) Anyone trying anything new like pineapple core or cutting anything out?

:dust: to all of you

Is it possible to have symptoms at 3dpo? I have a very upset stomach today

I am 4dpo too! Only thing I notice is that my cm has changed from watery and clear to white/creamy/sticky. Not sure if it always does that or what lol.

4dpo today. Feel fine apart from feeling like *something* is going on in my tummy. Is that weird?! I keep prodding my boobs to see if they feel sore Hahaha. My cm seems to have completely disappeared? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->