1dpo!

aidasmom

Mom to an Angel Baby
Reaction score
....alright, who else is with me?! :dance:

This will be my first real TWW!!! Damn the two weeks!

My ticker says i am 2 dpo but think i'm 1 dpo... i'm so not going to obsess over symptoms like i did last month and gonna wait to test the day after AF is due if she doesn't turn up first!

My ticker says i am 2 dpo but think i'm 1 dpo... i'm so not going to obsess over symptoms like i did last month and gonna wait to test the day after AF is due if she doesn't turn up first!

LOL You're not kidding. I did the same thing last month when I thought I may have gotten pregnant. This because I thought I was spotting because of implantation. Although last time I was pregnant I didn't have implantation and I didn't have any symptoms until about 6 weeks pregnant....so I have nothing much to be watchful for but we're very good at making things up. My plan is not to do that this time!

exactly! last month was our first month so we just winged it!!
i thought i had all the symptoms even when my i got my first BFN i was sure i was pregnant and that AF was implantation bleeding and tested again!

well this month i used opk to figure out when i Ov i'm praying that i get my BFP.

if i don't though we have a holiday booked up for Christmas so we can carry on trying then and who knows! i know a few people that have holiday babies.... Finger Crossed!

GOOD LUCK! Keep me posted...it's exciting. But it's easy to loose patience in the meantime!

I will... you too!!... baby dust to the both of us x

May I join you two ladies in the dreaded wait? I think I'm ovulating today but if not it would be tomorrow at the latest. I got a positive opk yesterday and today so we'll see. I still have the ovulation cramps so who knows. I convinced myself I was pregnant last month too. I tested after AF too, everything just felt different last month. I still kinda think I might have had a chemical pregnancy but I'll never know for sure. I could have sworn I saw a couple faint faint lines on test but my husband said I was crazy. They never got any darker though. Oh well here's to a lucky two week wait for all of us.

I want to join - such a long wait. I am currently 3 dpo now...so tired of waiting.

Thankfully we are seeing the RE tomorrow - super nervous, but time for a professional opinion for sure.

Also thankful to have a wedding this weekend and a full work/shedule to keep my mind off of "waiting"

I hope we have a successful thread!

Hi Ladies!!!

YAY!! a couple more to join us on the dreaded 2ww... well i'm either 2dpo or 3dpo and feel fine.
I'm getting so impatient already but i will not test until the :witch: is due.

Hope we all get our :bfp: this month!!! sending :dust:

I'm 1 DPO also!! : )
Last month was a total write off! My cycle was 10 days less then normal so I have no idea if or when I ovulated but the month before, I was symptom spotting like crazy and so convinced I was. The only downfall was, was that the "symptoms" I had were really just minor things so i'm gonna try and just focus on real symptoms haha although I don't see it happening. Gonna try and wait til 14 DPO to test as well :) possibly even 15-16 DPO! Good luck girls.

It's the only way to go Amanda... i sometimes look through the :bfp: announcements and so many ladies on there get their bfp when they're not looking or waiting for it.... FX

4 dpo - I am trying to ignore any symptoms I may have...trying not to get my hopes up this month. I have had such issues with spotting btn ovulation and AF that I always got my hopes up and think I am having implantation bleeding - now I am going to write it off as part of my normal cycle.

Has anyone made lifestyle changes? I am struggling with my caffeine intake. I am tricking myself these days by use half decaf and half regular coffee. Anyone else doing things differently?

May I join you two ladies in the dreaded wait? I think I'm ovulating today but if not it would be tomorrow at the latest. I got a positive opk yesterday and today so we'll see. I still have the ovulation cramps so who knows. I convinced myself I was pregnant last month too. I tested after AF too, everything just felt different last month. I still kinda think I might have had a chemical pregnancy but I'll never know for sure. I could have sworn I saw a couple faint faint lines on test but my husband said I was crazy. They never got any darker though. Oh well here's to a lucky two week wait for all of us.

good luck!!! I tested with OPK's & got positive reading for the first time ever & we BD'd the day before & on Ovulation day....so it's now just a waiting game.
Ugh.

4 dpo - I am trying to ignore any symptoms I may have...trying not to get my hopes up this month. I have had such issues with spotting btn ovulation and AF that I always got my hopes up and think I am having implantation bleeding - now I am going to write it off as part of my normal cycle.

Has anyone made lifestyle changes? I am struggling with my caffeine intake. I am tricking myself these days by use half decaf and half regular coffee. Anyone else doing things differently?

The caffeine I've been as per usual but I haven't had a drop to drink since. I think I wouldn't eliminate the alcohol just yet however, I would minimize it. I've read a lot about this & until you get a positive reading, moderate drinking is OK. but still haven't brought myself to doing it. I'm used to this because I was pregnant not long ago & couldn't drink so it's not too difficult.

The caffeine I've been as per usual but I haven't had a drop to drink since. I think I wouldn't eliminate the alcohol just yet however, I would minimize it. I've read a lot about this & until you get a positive reading, moderate drinking is OK. but still haven't brought myself to doing it. I'm used to this because I was pregnant not long ago & couldn't drink so it's not too difficult.

Ahhh, yes, alcohol. I don't drink often maybe a glass of wine or a beer after work - here and there - but I definitly tend to have more when there is an event. I am struggling about what to do for the wedding saturday we have to go to. I want to enjoy myself, and have a release (been so incredibly stressed), however I am TWW right now...I usually test before events to make sure not positive - but this time I am only going to be 8 dpo - too early (I believe?). I have to indulge or atleast hold a drink because if my friends see me not drinking they will definitly think I am preggo and I don't want to explain things to them...

Oh i totally understand not wanting to be different around your friends to avoid explaining things. Since being off birth control I feel sick now and then at different parts of my cycle and I'm so afraid my mom or someone is going to ask if I'm pregnant. I just don't want to get into those situations until I actually am. Luckily I'm not a big drinker of alcohol or caffeine but I have been trying to make little lifestyle changes in terms of what I eat. I have friends that got pregnant after one month and I asked her what she did. She got a book called cooking to conceive and ate a lot of recipees from that. I tried that for a month and it didn't work but I am trying to cook more instead of frozen foods just to have a little bit of healthy in my life. I have also heard that exercise is good for TTC unfortunately I just don't have the motivation to exercise yet. I'm finishing up my masters degree and though it isn't a good excuse I'm just exhausted all the time.

Can I join in? I'm 1dpo and waiting is a pain already.

BTW I drank when I was in early pregnancy. I didnt know. I was like a week. I had alot as well and my DS is fine. I wouldnt advise alot though, lol. Just have the recommended amount for a pregnant woman.

i'm so not going to obsess over symptoms like i did last month and gonna wait to test the day after AF is due if she doesn't turn up first!

Hi Litrinabelle - welcome!

hopeforbfp - I haven't started eating differently, just trying to cut back on EVERYTHING - gained some weight since discontinuing medication in the summer. Not to conceive, BMI is still wnl, but for me and well, I have no clothes that fit and I don't want to buy any because I am hoping to by materny clothes soon (fxd).

I understand the lack of motivation and I am a full-time student (working on a masters in Nursing) and I am still working full-time in labor and delivery - which is exhausting. I still play soccer on thursday nights but I don't go to the gym 2-3 days a week like I used to :nope:. I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things when the semster ends but for now, I just am tired and when I am not tired I have no time.

Hi all you new ladies!!

Well i haven't changed much in caffeine intake i only have like two cups of tea a day not a lover on coffee... (proper english girl :p)

I did have maybe slightly bigger bbs but they've gone down now.... so not symptom searching but do feel that this isn't my month :cry: not sure why but only time will tell....

Anyway as to the alcohol situation i have a couple of strawberry daiquiris last night with some friends... everyone around me is either pregnant or has a new baby and i feel like they're all watching me!! oh god...

If this is my month i have no idea what i'm going to do December 18th! my in-laws are throwing a huge pre Christmas party at their place, i wouldn't want to tell anyone early so the lord knows how i'm going to get away with not drinking!!!

i'll have to cross that bridge when i come to it.... if i ever do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->