1dpo!

Hi all you new ladies!!

Well i haven't changed much in caffeine intake i only have like two cups of tea a day not a lover on coffee... (proper english girl :p)

I did have maybe slightly bigger bbs but they've gone down now.... so not symptom searching but do feel that this isn't my month :cry: not sure why but only time will tell....

Anyway as to the alcohol situation i have a couple of strawberry daiquiris last night with some friends... everyone around me is either pregnant or has a new baby and i feel like they're all watching me!! oh god...

If this is my month i have no idea what i'm going to do December 18th! my in-laws are throwing a huge pre Christmas party at their place, i wouldn't want to tell anyone early so the lord knows how i'm going to get away with not drinking!!!
i'll have to cross that bridge when i come to it.... if i ever do...

Hi I completely went off of caffeine when I had.my DS it tasted vile. Im lucky with the alcohol situation as dont really drink it anyway. Friends can be so nosey!!

I know right!! i wouldn't class myself as a big drinker (maybe two, three times a month) and i don't like wine so if i have a drink it will involve a spirit usually vodka.....

Feel really guilty about the daiquiris even though i don't think this is my month i would feel really guilty if i get my bfp

Can I join you? I THINK I'm 3 DPO, but I haven't used OPKs as we're NTNP and literally moved over around the time I think I ovulated. I am getting some symptoms for 3 DPO, but I'm also getting some pre ovulation symptoms so I am totally lost!

ofcourse you can join the more the merrier!

I'm not symptom spotting this month, last month i was so sure i had all the right cramping, dizziness, nausea and got smacked by a :bfn: and the :witch:

What symptoms do you have?

Cramping and bloating mainly, also a slight feeling of nausea. Also confused by some sharper ovulation pain and what I thought was EWCM today.

We were NTNP with DS and I didn't symptom spot. All I remember was a mild hangover feeling, then a metallic taste continually 7-14 DPO.

I've felt bloated for a few days too. Had a few headaches and felt hungover too. Had some lower back pain too. Plus adominal pains and twinges.

I didn't notice anything until I was due on with my DS. Probably because I was looking for anything. He was unplanned. That was at 4/5 weeks. I noticed when I was cleaning with the cleaning wipes I used burnt my hand. I had period type pains. My boobs were sore (never had that before) and my nipples got darker. Plus I got thrush and I had never had that in my life. Also I had slight nausea. Went off of my fave foods almost instantly.
I knew I was pregnant then because I had never in my life been late longer than a day.

Plus I also felt pregnant. A week after :sex: even though I thought it was a small chance. I told my friends I thought I was pregnant. I really didnt think I would be as I did it 10 days into my cycle and I have a 29 day cycle. Just shows you can ovulate anytime and sperm can live a while.

Hi Litrinabelle - welcome!

hopeforbfp - I haven't started eating differently, just trying to cut back on EVERYTHING - gained some weight since discontinuing medication in the summer. Not to conceive, BMI is still wnl, but for me and well, I have no clothes that fit and I don't want to buy any because I am hoping to by materny clothes soon (fxd).

I understand the lack of motivation and I am a full-time student (working on a masters in Nursing) and I am still working full-time in labor and delivery - which is exhausting. I still play soccer on thursday nights but I don't go to the gym 2-3 days a week like I used to :nope:. I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things when the semster ends but for now, I just am tired and when I am not tired I have no time.

Babydrms
Same here with the clothes getting a little snug. I'm so excited to get to shop for maternity clothes that I'm with you I don't want to get any more regular clothes. Congrats to you for working full time and being a student. I'm going for a masters in speech-language pathology so the clinic part of school prevents me from having time for a job. I will be starting my internships in January though so I will be working full time then just not for pay:cry:

That is fantastic that you do soccer once a week! I just feel like I won't get the motivation until post baby and then I'll workout lol. Do you ever worry that the stress of school in interfering with TTC? I always have that in the back of my mind that maybe I'm not getting pregnant because my life is too stressful right now. Who knows.

I am 3DPO now! I'm going to start testing on Monday which will be 7 DPO??? Maybe that's too soon? Anyway - no real symptoms.
I don't feel abnormal in any way. I had a bit of nausea yesterday & the day before & was very tired but I think that's way too soon - I probably wouldn't even have implanted yet. So I'm trying not to symptom spot...there is only one way to really find out if I'm prego!

I am 3DPO now! I'm going to start testing on Monday which will be 7 DPO??? Maybe that's too soon? Anyway - no real symptoms.
I don't feel abnormal in any way. I had a bit of nausea yesterday & the day before & was very tired but I think that's way too soon - I probably wouldn't even have implanted yet. So I'm trying not to symptom spot...there is only one way to really find out if I'm prego!

I'm gonna test Wednesday with first response HPT (says 6 days before period due it can pick something up) to see if anything shows up, if not I'll test again 29th when I'm actually due on.

I don't think I am pregnant though. I say this because I dont wanna get my hopes up. If I am I'll be ecstatic.

Good luck

I'm also gonna go with first response but I'm not going to test until the day after af is due... Im very, very regular so she should be right on time... Used opk so I know I didn't ovulated late and it will break my heart to see that :bfn:

Hi can i join in too...:flower:

Im 4dpo and have been feeling these so called symptoms from the start....tww is sooo frustrating...:wacko:

o day- ewcm lots of it..
1dpo-gassy, watery cm, sore bbs when i took bra off
2dpo-gassy, nipple pain, watery cm, bit of ewcm, sore bbs when took bra off, back ache.
3dpo- gassy, slight cramping, constipated, small amount of ewcm.
4dpo- gassy, bloated, creamy cm, feel pressure low down, blocked nose when i woke up this am, not hungry, slight back ache, and tonight flushed cheeks.

I hope this is it for all of us...

x

xxx

Hi can i join in too...:flower:

Im 4dpo and have been feeling these so called symptoms from the start....tww is sooo frustrating...:wacko:

o day- ewcm lots of it..
1dpo-gassy, watery cm, sore bbs when i took bra off
2dpo-gassy, nipple pain, watery cm, bit of ewcm, sore bbs when took bra off, back ache.
3dpo- gassy, slight cramping, constipated, small amount of ewcm.
4dpo- gassy, bloated, creamy cm, feel pressure low down, blocked nose when i woke up this am, not hungry, slight back ache, and tonight flushed cheeks.

I hope this is it for all of us...

x

xxx

I haven't felt hungry for a few days. Is this a symptom too? Plus had blocked nose yesterday and felt groggy. Now I have another headache.

Wow mummy2bt you have a list of symptoms! FX for you x

I'm gonna test Wednesday with first response HPT (says 6 days before period due it can pick something up) to see if anything shows up, if not I'll test again 29th when I'm actually due on.

I don't think I am pregnant though. I say this because I dont wanna get my hopes up. If I am I'll be ecstatic.

Good luck

Yeah I think it might be too soon for me to test on Monday too but by Thursday it will be 10dpo and it seems a lot of woman get a response by then. I'm due AF on the 30th so I am a day behind you! Good luck to us!
Yeah I had a feeling today (not sure what to read into it) that I'm not preggo. I dunno why...just do. I don't feel any different - but I don't think that can be expected this soon. Baby Dust to you!!!

Good luck

Yeah I think it might be too soon for me to test on Monday too but by Thursday it will be 10dpo and it seems a lot of woman get a response by then. I'm due AF on the 30th so I am a day behind you! Good luck to us!
Yeah I had a feeling today (not sure what to read into it) that I'm not preggo. I dunno why...just do. I don't feel any different - but I don't think that can be expected this soon. Baby Dust to you!!!

Well I have another horrible headache again and feel all warm and flustered. Don't know if that means anything. Just hoping it's a sign. Hoping by next week I'll get a :bfp: because waiting any longer might make my head explode. lol.

Hope you get a :bfp: and us feeling that we aren't is just our minds playing tricks on us. GL xx

Hi all

Can I join my AF is due 29th.

This is my 1st month of tryin to conceive baby no2....

I am now DPO 4 most. on DPO 2 & 3 had lots of cramps and like my lower abdomen was tightening and last night my abdomen was very tight all night almost painful i was nausea for most of the evening and was really drowsy. also stabbing pains in Boobs every now and then

Today not much apart from when I bend over for example when bathing my 2 year old tonight felt like there was a golf ball in my lower abdomen. I know I had early signs last time but cant remember now how early, keep telling myself this is 1st month and I wont be pregnant any thoughts.

Heres hoping this is a lucky thread and we all get are :bfp:

Lots of :dust:

PS I wont be testing till at least af day if not day after managed to hold out last time so hoping to do the same this time

Amanda

Hi all

I am now DPO 4 most. on DPO 2 & 3 had lots of cramps and like my lower abdomen was tightening and last night my abdomen was very tight all night almost painful i was nausea for most of the evening and was really drowsy. also stabbing pains in Boobs every now and then

Today not much apart from when I bend over for example when bathing my 2 year old tonight felt like there was a golf ball in my lower abdomen. I know I had early signs last time but cant remember now how early, keep telling myself this is 1st month and I wont be pregnant any thoughts.

PS I wont be testing till at least af day if not day after managed to hold out last time so hoping to do the same this time

Amanda

Hi and welcome. I'm due on 29th too and I had a horribly bloated stomach last night and it was tight come to mention it. Didnt think much of it until now. Couldn't sleep until past 3am.

I also have a 2 year old and first month in trying too. We have a bit in common. lol.

GL xx

Hoping all our symptoms are

Hi all

Amanda

Hi and welcome. I'm due on 29th too and I had a horribly bloated stomach last night and it was tight come to mention it. Didnt think much of it until now. Couldn't sleep until past 3am.

I also have a 2 year old and first month in trying too. We have a bit in common. lol.

GL xx

Hoping all our symptoms are

Yes and if these symptoms do come to anything are we could be bump buddies as it seems we have alot of common ground x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->