1dpo!

Hi all

Can I join my AF is due 29th.

This is my 1st month of tryin to conceive baby no2....

I am now DPO 4 most. on DPO 2 & 3 had lots of cramps and like my lower abdomen was tightening and last night my abdomen was very tight all night almost painful i was nausea for most of the evening and was really drowsy. also stabbing pains in Boobs every now and then

Today not much apart from when I bend over for example when bathing my 2 year old tonight felt like there was a golf ball in my lower abdomen. I know I had early signs last time but cant remember now how early, keep telling myself this is 1st month and I wont be pregnant any thoughts.

Heres hoping this is a lucky thread and we all get are :bfp:

Lots of :dust:

PS I wont be testing till at least af day if not day after managed to hold out last time so hoping to do the same this time

Amanda

Hi and welcome. I'm due on 29th too and I had a horribly bloated stomach last night and it was tight come to mention it. Didnt think much of it until now. Couldn't sleep until past 3am.

I also have a 2 year old and first month in trying too. We have a bit in common. lol.

GL xx

Hoping all our symptoms are

Yes and if these symptoms do come to anything are we could be bump buddies as it seems we have alot of common ground x

Yeah be good if we both are pregnant. We can chat about it and trying to cope with a toddler at the same time. Lol.

I also just checked my cervix. I know it isnt a great indicator but it keeps getting higher and is soft and squishy.

I have only checked today and yesterday but it is soft and it is higher tonight than last. when was your toddler 2, my ds was 2 in october x

Hi Amanda! Will be testing just before you the day after AF on the 28th... FX

Sending lots of :dust:

Cant believe how close benjamin was 2 9th October, did you try for long last time x

OMG me too. keep telling myself though what are the odds of it happening again so not to get my hopes up x

Ha we have so much in common. It's weird. I keep thinking that too, it can't happen twice in a row. You never know we could be v.lucky. x

Boobs bogger. They keep coming out of my bra and sharp pains on left and right side of my lower abdomen. More back pain and lots of spots!! Usually have one or two. Got lots of little ones. Cervix was high and now low again and squishy. Keeps moving up and down. Never felt it this low though.

Hope these are good signs.

Can I join in? I'm thinking I'm about 3DPO today.

I try not to symptom spot, but it's just soooooo hard! haha. Yesterday my one boob hurt only on the side, it was weird and never felt that before but it went away. Yesterday and today I have burped early in the morning and tasted like throw up (Gross believe me) to go along with that I have started feeling very hungry as soon as I wake up but that quickly turns to feeling sick, so I haven't been eating much. As well my cervix has been reaally high like I can't even reach it high haha. And I swear my nips are ever so slightly darker, could be my mind playing tricks though hah.

Good Luck to all you ladies!!

Can I join in? I'm thinking I'm about 3DPO today.

I try not to symptom spot, but it's just soooooo hard! haha. Yesterday my one boob hurt only on the side, it was weird and never felt that before but it went away. Yesterday and today I have burped early in the morning and tasted like throw up (Gross believe me) to go along with that I have started feeling very hungry as soon as I wake up but that quickly turns to feeling sick, so I haven't been eating much. As well my cervix has been reaally high like I can't even reach it high haha. And I swear my nips are ever so slightly darker, could be my mind playing tricks though hah.

Good Luck to all you ladies!!

Well my cervix was low then high and now low again. That's in 3 days. Still squishy though. I think my nipples might be darker but think I'm fooling myself.

I started to hate smell of certain foods cooking. Boobs hurt a little too. Lol xx

Hello All

I haven't had anymore systems since Thursday other tan being emotional yesterday, but thing this was down to potty training my DS than pregnancy symptom

Hope you all have good weekend I am off to work in a little while so not much on for me

Amanda

Dont worry if you have no symptoms. My friend had none throughout her pregnancy.

I feel like absolute poo at the min. Mouth is dry but drank. Nose all stuffy. Boobs slightly sore. No abdominal pains though.

If I'm not pregnant it's cruel to make me feel this way.

I think I'm only 4dpo today I wouldn't trust any of my symptom spotting yet. I don't really have any other than waking up kinda groggy in the morning, sorta like feeling a cold coming on but I don't think I'm getting sick. Not much cramping and no sensitivity to smell or bbs. I have a strange question... do any of you continue to :sex: during the TWW? I feel guilty denying my DH sometimes but I can't help but think that can't be good if implantation was trying to occur. I know I'm just being crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->