1st Birthday for baby

mommymakayla

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the best place to write this.....
I have no idea how many of you actually have a 1st birthday for ur babies.
Well i did with my first and will with my second. Nothing to big just some family and cake and pizza for the adults.
anyways not the point.
Was wondering what would be a better idea?
To have the 'Party' a week before his actually birthday or a week after his birthday.
Since his bday is Dec 27th and that week is going to be busy enough.
Or should i just have it then ?
any suggestions

I'd maybe check with your guests (or the people you'd most like to be there anyway)?

For most of them it doesnt matter. Just trying to debate which would be better the week before the week after xmas

Personally, i would have it the week before Christmas.

I normally spend the week leading up to Christmas having nibbles at friends & mini Christmas partys etc because we all know that the week inbetween Christmas and New Year is spent with family recovering (or working!)

Thats just how it would work best for me... But im not one of your guests lol.

Definately see what fits in best with those you want to invite. Its going to be a VERY busy time for you :)

X

I would have it the week before Christmas :)!

My LO was born the same day! I was thinking having the party on the 28th or 29th so it would be on the weekend, but I haven't decided yet. We have 3 family birthdays already the week before Christmas! It's going to be a lot of stress I think.

My LO was born the same day! I was thinking having the party on the 28th or 29th so it would be on the weekend, but I haven't decided yet. We have 3 family birthdays already the week before Christmas! It's going to be a lot of stress I think.

I normally celebrate the birthdays on the saturday but most of the family cant make it on the saturdays.

Sunday is a better day for parties - as people rarely work on a Sunday.

The week before would be too mayhem getting prepared for Christmas etc, the last thing you want is another thing on schedule. I'd honestly settle for the week after :)

I'd do the week before, the week after you still have New Years stuff, so still pretty busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->