• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

1st birthday parties!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
I know I have like 4 months till this day but my gosh it will come round quick...

... but I was thinking of hiring a fancy dress costume for my step dad to wear for abit of the time for the little children :)

anyone know any good websites to look at them?? Did anyone follow a theme??

Thanks

awww sweetie, i no ive been doing a bit of planning for maddi's today, its certainly come up fast! not sure about fancy dress places, maybe have a google or go on yell.com and look in your area, tis so exciting though x

no idea on the first but we are going to do a mickey mouse clubhouse theme....not sure how far out I'll go though as she won't remember any of it :lol:

no idea on the first but we are going to do a mickey mouse clubhouse theme....not sure how far out I'll go though as she won't remember any of it :lol:

so wanted to do this but my friends LO just had that... :(

:( I'm avoiding Winnie the Pooh because at least 2 members of my family have done that theme for their kids in the last few years

:rofl: You'll find loads of stuff....I saw some great napkins and plates at the dollar store for Winnie the Pooh but no Mickey mouse!! :hissy:

awww sweetie, i no ive been doing a bit of planning for maddi's today, its certainly come up fast! not sure about fancy dress places, maybe have a google or go on yell.com and look in your area, tis so exciting though x

I was in a fancy dress shop last week looking for my sisters 21st and they had the big ones... so your face is covered etc... they had bob the builder and ppl

just wondering how much they would be!!
Dont want a bob party, my sis already thinks im bad for getting courtney a bob book :rofl:

:rofl: You'll find loads of stuff....I saw some great napkins and plates at the dollar store for Winnie the Pooh but no Mickey mouse!! :hissy:

i wish i could do mickey mouse?!? :(

tbh my friend did mainly minnie for her LOs party so I could prob get away with it!!

:rofl: i don't think its bad getting her bob, i want to with maddi as granddad is a real life bob the builder :lol:

we're going for a princess themed tea party - so seen lots of stuff in a few local balloon stores and such and toys r us do quite good bits too :D

i wish i could do mickey mouse?!? :(

tbh my friend did mainly minnie for her LOs party so I could prob get away with it!!

yay for mickey mouse! i don't think it matters sweetie, you do what you want my darling :hugs::hugs:

:rofl: i don't think its bad getting her bob, i want to with maddi as granddad is a real life bob the builder :lol:

we're going for a princess themed tea party - so seen lots of stuff in a few local balloon stores and such and toys r us do quite good bits too :D

thats another option that crossed my mind...

are themes generally the way to go then??

thats another option that crossed my mind...

are themes generally the way to go then??

i'm not really sure honey! i have yet to go to childrens party since i was one! though we have our first soon :happydance::wohoo::happydance:

its just what i have always thought about! not quite sure how its all going to pan out - was going to do lots of decorating, garden toys, and yummy food, with maddi in a princess dress! i'm quite excited, but its mainly adults coming x

yeah I want courtney to wear something to go with the theme and i like princess's :)

yeah I want courtney to wear something to go with the theme and i like princess's :)

i think its a great idea honey, i do love girly and pink, and who no's in a few years she might want a football themed party, which is also quite cool :happydance:

they do lots of paper plates, hats, banners and balloons to match, and i was going to get a castle cake for her. and loved the idea of cupcakes on a cake stand, and tea party food to match, like little heart shaped sandwiches or something silly like that! my mum did say should she dress as a princess too, but i told her only if she wanted :rofl: i couldn't imagine my roughly toughly builder dad dressing with a tiara, he certainly doesn't have enough hair :rofl:

:rofl:

sounds perfect sweetie ... and Im with you in the football birthday in a few years time lol

:rofl:

sounds perfect sweetie ... and Im with you in the football birthday in a few years time lol

thanks honey :D i'm quite excited really! more so than maddi will be probably :rofl:

i no, i look forward to the day we have a pompey fc birthday cake, don't think james and his arsenal ways would be too happy though :rofl:

i think its a great idea honey, i do love girly and pink, and who no's in a few years she might want a football themed party, which is also quite cool :happydance:

they do lots of paper plates, hats, banners and balloons to match, and i was going to get a castle cake for her. and loved the idea of cupcakes on a cake stand, and tea party food to match, like little heart shaped sandwiches or something silly like that! my mum did say should she dress as a princess too, but i told her only if she wanted :rofl: i couldn't imagine my roughly toughly builder dad dressing with a tiara, he certainly doesn't have enough hair :rofl:

You could serve the drinks in little tea cups and saucers! Tesco have bigger versions of the ornate-looking princess cups! :happydance:

Leedsforever, my old charge had a rockstar party for her 3rd birthday in December-she wore a little leather jacket and shades. . .we had inflatable guitars and microphones around the room, did musical statues to P!nks "So what" and generally had a blast :rofl::happydance: xx

You could serve the drinks in little tea cups and saucers! Tesco have bigger versions of the ornate-looking princess cups! :happydance:

Leedsforever, my old charge had a rockstar party for her 3rd birthday in December-she wore a little leather jacket and shades. . .we had inflatable guitars and microphones around the room, did musical statues to P!nks "So what" and generally had a blast :rofl::happydance: xx

ooo yes i have seen them! hope maddi can actually drink out of a cup by then :rofl: and my best friend has requested adult party bags with small bottles of baileys in :rofl:

loving the rockstar idea! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"