1st birthday parties!!

My friend just had a lazy town themed party she had loads of pink stephanie stuff!

We have lilys in like 2 weeks! We have a bouncey castle and getting lots of decorations and balloons and food! Can't believe my baby is going to be one :(

We have lilys in like 2 weeks! We have a bouncey castle and getting lots of decorations and balloons and food! Can't believe my baby is going to be one :(

:happydance: tis soooooo exciting though honey :happydance:

big big :hugs::hugs::hugs: they do grow up way to fast x

how do you do a mickey mouse theme:shrug: Ciaran lovees mickey mouse lol

we are having an in the night garden themed party (bit boring really thinking about it now) but it mainly just going to be close family really tho.

:rofl: i don't think its bad getting her bob, i want to with maddi as granddad is a real life bob the builder :lol:

we're going for a princess themed tea party - so seen lots of stuff in a few local balloon stores and such and toys r us do quite good bits too :D

:lol: I'm planning on a Disney princess party!

I think they sell tons of stuff on that theme, Toys r only has a million!

we are having an in the night garden themed party (bit boring really thinking about it now) but it mainly just going to be close family really tho.

Where you getting the stuff from for this? I would LOVE to do the same cause my its my boy's favourite programme.

At the moment I'm just going with a 1st birthday block theme. The cups etc have building blocks on them with 1st written on (hard to explain but it looks nice and is nice bright colours).

I hate doing the same as everyone else. If you go to the main toy shops, they all have a choice of Winnie the pooh, cars or mickey mouse so everyone takes the easy route and gets this. I did some investigation and found a place which supplies everything, they deliver the little table and chairs, do a cake with an edible picture of your choice, platters for the adults etc and they set it all up.

Its cheating I know, but I'm so stressed about it being perfect that I decided it would be the better option.

When he is older and can choose his own theme, we will definitely do the cool theme like football etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->