1st birthday present?

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
for callum? :? i am stumped lol!!!

i know wot im gettin him for xmas!!! :blush: is on sale atm lol..

the fisher price bounce and spin zebra

Of all the gifts my daughter received on her 1st birthday, her all time favorite was a green dinosaur that rocked like a rocking horse. She rode that thing continuously. she'd get it moving so fast that it would actually slide across the living room carpet! When my son came along, he enjoyed just as much. You know it's funny 'cause when they're little, you just can't go wrong with any choice. Plus, you'll probably find that he'll enjoy the wrapping and boxes as much as what's inside. lol

yeah callum loves boxes lol!! chloe has a rocking zebra, and he already has a rocking horse lol!! they do love them tho!!

I have got maddie, activity cubes, paint, cd's (stories) and action cards, some books a camera etc ...

xxx

Hey Yvanne, I remembered something else they really loved at that age. They had one of those hard plastic club houses with the slide on one side. I think it's made by Play School. They would drag their blankies and pillows inside for nap time. It was so cute.

Tomy Discovery Dome? Loads of kids love that! A trike-the one with parent pole, little tikes coupe car, little tikes indoor slide/activity cube. We got madam all outdoor stuff but I know u r in a flat.

Rebecca showed no interest in hte zebra we recently sold it. Most kids love it!:dohh:

Seren loves her wheelybug, has been the best buy ever, when she was learning to walk she would push it round and now she is older she loves riding round on it

Ah this has been bugging me too recently. Bethanie's 1st is on the 19th December (also near christmas obviously) so I don't want to get her loads as it will be an expensive time as it is! but I don't want to not get her anything, especially as she was in hospital for her first christmas. :(

How many presents do you guys get approx??

what do you think/any advice?

My birthday is December 17th and my mom's is December 22nd. What I hated the most was when people said, "This is for your birthday and Christmas." No kid wants to hear that shite. lol Even though the timing was bad, my mom always made sure I had a cake a few birthday gifts. Looking back, it was so easy to shop for my kids when they were small. You can buy a ton of cheaper gifts and they'll love them..anything that makes noise and lights up! Now that they're 11 and 9, they want high dollar items and lots of 'em.

My birthday is December 17th and my mom's is December 22nd. What I hated the most was when people said, "This is for your birthday and Christmas." No kid wants to hear that shite. lol Even though the timing was bad, my mom always made sure I had a cake a few birthday gifts. Looking back, it was so easy to shop for my kids when they were small. You can buy a ton of cheaper gifts and they'll love them..anything that makes noise and lights up! Now that they're 11 and 9, they want high dollar items and lots of 'em.
lol

I am very strict about the christmas/birthday thing! I want to make a big difference between the two and I don't want to cut back on her birthday to save for christmas. I think what we might do, is put away some money at the beginning of the year ready for her birthday. I always said "I never want a christmas baby" for that exact reason! then my older brother topped it off by saying "oh good, I can get her one present instead of two" grrr!!

Mines is Xmas Eve! :hissy:

Wow, you really got the shaft! lol BTW...did you get a ton of Christimas themed gifts for your birthday? I still do. My mom always includes Christmas ornaments, decorations, nativity sets, etc. Now that I'm older I don't mind so much...keeps me from buying them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->