1st christmas with my lil man :) x

jaydensmummy

jayden lee ellis
Reaction score
Well today was my 1st xmas with my little boy :D he's only 6 and half months old so he won't really have a clue what was goin' off but he enjoyed it :) he was mostly interested in the tags and wrapping paper though at 1st lol! Don't know where I'm gonna put all the toys and stuff though he's been spoilt rotten :/

Anyone else spent today with their LO for the 1st time? xx

Awww that's adoreable!! glad you had a good one, and so did he!! :)
the first of many more to come!!
xxxxx

Awww thanku :) n yee we both right enjoyed it :D kinda lookin more forward to next xmas though already lol cos he will know more then xx

I know that'll be even better cos it'll be his day then. I've already got it planned what i want to do lol gonna have a joint party with my nephew cos there's only 10 days between them both :) xx

my wee mans first xmas aswell :D but he was only 2 days old on xmas day so he was completely clueless as 2 wat was goin on lol

glad u n him had a good time

x

aww glad you had a good 1 hon :D they doo appreciate the wrapping paper more im sure theyd be content with a pile of it instead of toys :haha: xxx

Aww cutee, my LO's first christmas too, hes only 7 weeks so didnt have a clue but i had fun opening his prezzies! :) x

sienna is 10months so didnt rerally know what was going on but loved all the attention and boxes!!
was such a speical day. glad everyone had a good time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"