1st day in third tri!! woohoo im finaly here

youngwife20

Reaction score
Hi ladies! im 27 weeks!! I can't believe it! to finaly be in the third tri mester is an amazing feeling because i remember popping in here when i was in first tri lol just dreaming about when i was abit bigger and now i feel i can really relax now!! im actualy going to have a baby.. for a while it was more " im actualy pregnant".. and it didnt sink in that im actualy having a real baby until a few weeks ago lol sudenly when you reach end of second tri you feel so different. i feel like even though im the biggest worrier to ever exist, i can really feel a big wave of relaxed calm come over me!

alittle about me :

Im 20 years old and hubbys 24 and we tried for this baby for 6 cycles.. seems like nothing compared to other ladies.. but i never thought it woudl take that long lol then the month i did concieve i didnt even expect it! as we took a break from trying lol . everything happens for a reason and everything happens when there supposed to it was such an amazing feeling when i found out .. me.. im actualy pregannt. im actualy going to be a mum.
i had a rough start with a cyst that exploaded and caused me internel bleeding when i was only 3 weeks pregnant. thats how i found out the good news haha , so here i am in 27 weeks .. it seems 3 weeks pregnant was a life time ago. because now ive reach this point x

congrats on all your pregnancys! and i wish you all i happy and healthy birth xx:hugs:

hi young wife... im a young wife too lol. im 21 and oh is 30 (wow that seems a big gap writing it ha ha). im in the uk and im not really ment to be in hear till wednesday but i couldnt wait.....just wanted to say hi xxxx

hi there i too am pretty young im 21 and DH is 24. We are expecting our second LO! Congrats on 3rd tri!!

You finally made it he he :)

Welcome to the 3rd Tri!

Hi there glad all is well for you...... we r due around the same time x

Welcome to 3rd tri :) i'm 22 and OH is 25 but I feel about 80 right now seeing as i'm walking so slowly everywere! :haha: we are expecting our first LO in january.

Hello and welcome, big congratulations. I'm 29 weeks so only been here a little while myself and you're right, everything feels so real now xx

hi young wife... im a young wife too lol. im 21 and oh is 30 (wow that seems a big gap writing it ha ha). im in the uk and im not really ment to be in hear till wednesday but i couldnt wait.....just wanted to say hi xxxx

heyyy!! thanks for saying hi!! and and i think thats a nice age gap! actualy my hubbys 25 lol he turned 25 on the 15th of november! lol x, congrats on your pregnancy hun xxx feel free to bump buddy me! our due dates are close! x

hi there i too am pretty young im 21 and DH is 24. We are expecting our second LO! Congrats on 3rd tri!!

thank you for the congrats! and congrats on your second little one!! must be so exciting for you all adding a new addition to the family x

You finally made it he he :)

Welcome to the 3rd Tri!

DG!!! YEY thank you for the welcome it feels great to finaly be here! haha how amazing is that! me and you were ttc together now were in third tri together! :hugs:

Hi there glad all is well for you...... we r due around the same time x

hey there! thank you im so glad everythings going well too! and congrats to you! how are you feeling? xx

Welcome to 3rd tri :) i'm 22 and OH is 25 but I feel about 80 right now seeing as i'm walking so slowly everywere! :haha: we are expecting our first LO in january.

congrats to you haha and i feel about 80 too lol with all the aches and pains lol but im so glad im having this baby at this age because i think if i was older i wouldnt be as active as i am like i can still dance and stuff and people are supprised when i say im almost 7 months lol i bet its alot easier for us youngens , i respect older mothers so much because i am now starting to get alittle exausted lol xx

Hello and welcome, big congratulations. I'm 29 weeks so only been here a little while myself and you're right, everything feels so real now xx

aww congrats on your little one! wow 29 weeks only 2 weeks away for me, how are you feeling ? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->