1st hair cut

bop&bean

Reaction score
when did you take your lo for their 1st hair cut? my husband thinks i should cut our sons hair (he's nearly 1) but his hair is so fine and wild i wouldn't no where to start, short of putting a bowl on his head, which is just cruel! my mother in law insists he cant get his hair cut until after his 1st birthday otherwise its bad luck! just feels to soon to be taking him to the hair dressers!

I dont plan on cutting rosalies hair anytime soon its not in her eyes or anything so dont see the point xx

I was considering cutting Evans Cos it is slowly falling out and he has a pyramid quiff on his head where the hair is so fine :haha: but I've changed my mind for now :)

I got Alfie's hair cut when he was 14 months I was gutted because he had lovely curls but it was just getting to a point were it would stick up everywhere. I took him to the hairdressers where he sat in a seat shaped as a tractor and I distracted him with a milky bar while the hairdresser got on with it :D x

I dont ever want to cut Aymens hair....well i say ever, but i mean, not in the next yr or so, but DH is insisting on a trim around his first birthday.

I love his curly locks so much tho....im gonna miss them when they do finally get the chop :nope:

think girls can get away with longer hair. could almost get a bobble in conors hair it that long at the back and its growing down over his ears!

We're nowhere near Devin's first haircut! His hair is so fine, and he looks bald enough as it is!!

Im wondering this too. I thought he could do with a haircut when he was born! lol Its long at the back at the nape of his neck. My Dad said to just trim it with some nail scissors haha. Im not one for boys with long hair, I want him to have a proper short boys cut so I will take him as soon as I can. I will more than likely trim it myself before a proper trip to the barbers tho, although I am so useless at cutting hair it looks like a child does when they cut their own hair!!

I was wondering this. My lo has loads of hair, I put all of the top part into a bunch at the top but I can almost get a proper pony tail with all of it in at the back these days!! if its down its at her nose and she cant see lol... She is 11 months and I too was going to wait until 1 but It really needs doing soonish.. I may just do it before her birthday instead.. I love my hairy baby lol. I dont see the problem if it needs to be done :) xx

OH got tired of Jaxon's cowlicks and the fact it was in Jaxon's eyes, so OH cut Jaxon's hair at 3 mths of age...sad day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->