1st Injections & Calpol

Vicky2806

Finlay & Angel Connor
Reaction score
Finlay has his first set of injections on Thurs (which am dreading!!) he will be b 8 weeks exactly and it say they can have calpol from two months.

So my question is did you give your lo a dose of calpol before they went for there injections or am I better to wait and just see how he is after them.

Thanks

Vicky xxX

I would say wait to see how he reacts after the injections..no use giving it if hes ok right :)

for the 8 week ones I waited to see what he was like afterwards. He was just fine and slept a lot with those. I did give him calpol afterwards just incase though, it looked a bit painful!

i gave jack some capol after his first ones as he needed it but not until later that day straight afterwards he just slept xx

Everyone does it differently hun...some give before some give after if necessary. I had some at home ready incase we needed it but thank God we never did:) xx

I gave chloe some after on her first ones, she didnt need it until about 3 hours afterwards

I gave Tylenol to Hannah before and we ended up having to give it to her off and on for a couple of days after.....the shots really did a number on her unfortunately

we gave capol to maddi after her first lot, as recommended to by the doctor, didn't need to after her second and third lot though :) x x x

when chloe-marie had her first injections, she was a nightmare after crying so badly that i struggled to give her calpol. when she eventually took it tho she was fine. today she had her 2nd lot i gave her calpol 1 hour before and again 4 hours later she was fine, no crying or being naggy after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->