1st July Mummy- Lisa2323

kaykay

Reaction score
Some of you may know Lisa2323.

Her waters broke on Monday this week. She has just moved over to 3 tri but I thought I would update you anyway.

She had to give birth this morning as they couldnt stop the contractions any longer, She always said that she thought she would have the baby prematurely. she had baby at 27+4

Im not sure of the weight yet, I will update with more info once I know.

She had the steroid injections for babies lungs so hopefully they are working.

Just thought I would let you know so that you can pray for her little princess...

It just shows ladies if you think something is wrong make sure you speak to your MW about it because only you know your body. Lisa knew that somehting wasnt quite right early on and she said to me that she didnt think sh ecould mnake it full term... Dont take any chances

Please pray for her baby girl

oohhh thinking of her and LO....and family, hope everything turns out jsut ok xx

oooo sending hugs, hope she and her little princess is doing well.xxx

excuse me for intruding this trimester... just wanted to say I hope her and LO are ok! :hugs:

Awww good luck little one. I hope they make you strong and healthy very quickly. x

What a scary thing to happen i really hope her and her little girl will be ok. xxxx

Thinking of her and her little one... Sending them my love and best wishes.

Sending hugs and best wishes xxxxx thinking of them both :hug:

Am thinking and praying for her and her little one x

Im sure her little girl will be fine praying for them both :hugs: xx

I hope they are ok, thinking of them both. Thanks for letting us know, sending her big hugs x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->