1st June baby on the way :)

ela312012

Wonderful husband and son
Reaction score
hi ladies. I done a test the other day and :bfp::dance: just thought I'd say hello n wishing everyone a happy n healthy 9 months :yipee:

Aww, always wanted a summer baby!! Mine are all in the winter (damn cold winters!) :haha: congratulations!! H&H 9 months!!!

Aww, always wanted a summer baby!! Mine are all in the winter (damn cold winters!) :haha: congratulations!! H&H 9 months!!!
Me too haha! Well one middle of winter 2 end of Autumn and new baby will be middle of Autumn. Where i live it gets cold early.

Hi! And congratulations! I'm due 1st of June too!

I'm due between 31st of May and 5th of June. 5th of June according to docs based on bog standard cycle, 31st may based on my actual 23 day cycle.
Congratulations to all on their BFP... Excited for a happy and healthy 9months

thanks so much ladies :flower: to be honest in Ireland a Summer baby doesn't normally be a Summer baby since our weather is so unpredictable :haha: here's hoping though :) callmedan yay that's gr8 I have someone the same date. hope everyone is doing well x

Congratulations on due then to (according to me an my cycles,lol)

It's nice not having to hide baby under all those blankets in summer

How are you feeling?

Me too haha! Well one middle of winter 2 end of Autumn and new baby will be middle of Autumn. Where i live it gets cold early.

It gets cold here early too :haha: oops! We tried for summer babies but they never worked out:nope:

How are you feeling?

hi :) not feeling too bad here at the moment. how are u feeling yourself?

Hey Ela

Congratulations!! I've never seen anyone else from Ireland on here mostly UK or US whooo :)

I'm due 14th April - going for scan this eve at 5pm!

How are you feeling?

hi :) not feeling too bad here at the moment. how are u feeling yourself?

Hiya,

Not too bad myself. May be a little bit tired in the evenings and the IC is darker today than the last time I used one so thats progress. Keeping everything crossed for a healthy pregnancy and baby.

Is this your first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->