1st month trying SMEP

beaglemom

1st Time Mom to IVF Baby
Reaction score
My husband are on our second month TTC after a long break. This month we are trying the sperm meets egg plan. We tend to lose motivation & energy so my husband is using enztye with very positive results. I also have the clear blue monitor but it's only the first cycle on that. I am usually regular no issues. We have not done any fertility testing. We are hoping to do this naturally. I am on CD 9. I am just looking for some support & feedback this cycle. I am taking vitamins & also thinking I should try robitussin. I have CM but am thinking maybe it is too think. I am also using pre-seed for the first month. It def makes the process easier & more enjoyable. Especially since the husband is on 3rd shift so some days I come home just to jump in bed for a quickie before he has to go to work. Maybe I am trying too many things at once. Any thoughts?

Hi there,
I'm just getting back into TTC mode, but I tried the SMEP with my first. We were following it quite loosely at the end but we liked the targeted BD-ing - some days it was really the last thing we wanted to do! The big thing that worked for us was the OV sticks, we used the clearblue smiley ones. The really helped us concentrated our efforts at the right time. We also used conceive plus and I was starting to monitor my basal temp, so I can't really comment on trying too many things at once!!

BTW - the month I got my bfp we only BD three times around OV so I'm a big believer in targeting the activity!

Good luck and babydust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->