1st month TTC. How do my chances look?

mrsdunstan

Reaction score
Hi ladies. :flower:

I downloaded this nifty app that calculates fertile days and ovulation date, and asks you to input as much information as possible. Start/end of AF, when you did the deed etc.

It has a color indicator at the bottom of the screen for each thing so I will attach it.

A few things I have noticed in the past 2 weeks are:
  • slightly pink tinged CM which lasted 2 days and then went back to white.
  • my sinuses seem to be on overdrive. extra sensitive
  • strange bumps on my forehead. i am not at all prone to bumps. never get them.
  • skin on my sides are sensitive to touch. tender.
  • right breast tender. left breast does not feel any different, though

I have, however had no food aversions, nausea, or heightened sense of smell, which I hear are tell tale signs.

By my symptoms & viewing my calendar, how do my chances look? :shrug: AF due today, and no sign of it. Trying not to test until the 26th.

I know this is all over the place lol I have to go in to work today & I'm trying to rush through this post.

I hope you all have a great day. Lots and lots of baby dust to all who are trying, and congratulations to all who have succeeded. :dust:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-21-07-48-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-21-07-48-42.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 13
It's my first month as well! I am 7dpo with definite symptoms in my opinion.. hoping you get your BFP! If you don't get AF, go get some First Response Tests!!!
Also my sinuses are bad as well, drippy nose as we speak.

What are your symptoms? When will you be testing?
Hoping you get a BFP too.

I know you said that you are due today, but how many dpo are you?

You should be more than good to test, at this point! Do itttttt. :)

Test! You won't know any other way :)
Good luck

You should be more than good to test, at this point! Do itttttt. :)

My cycle is 30 days. Wouldn't it be a bit soon to test? Lol I have wanted to test since a week ago. Just didn't think it would really make sense to just yet.

Implantation occurs 6-12dpo, with most being 7-10dpo. After implantation occurs, it takes a couple of days for enough hcg to be produced for a hpt to pick up on. At 15dpo, your chances of picking up a positive are high. Statistically, your chances of having a false negative are VERY low (some more than others, depending on the brand of hpt you use).

Implantation occurs 6-12dpo, with most being 7-10dpo. After implantation occurs, it takes a couple of days for enough hcg to be produced for a hpt to pick up on. At 15dpo, your chances of picking up a positive are high. Statistically, your chances of having a false negative are VERY low (some more than others, depending on the brand of hpt you use).

Ah. Thank you for the breakdown. I'm getting super excited/ anxious now lol I think I will test tomorrow! FRER or ClearBlue?

Hey, I'm like brand new here, umm I just need someone's thoughts and I'm not even sure how to do my own post separately, anyways. So I'm 13 dpo as of tmrow I believe and me and my SO have been TTC kind of lol. But I've been having so many symptoms. I'm so hungry like all the time lately and that never happens bc I usually don't eat at all. Also I can't stop peeing lol I won't even drink anything and boom. Also I've got lower back ache and nausea. UMm just the overall pregnancy symptoms. Anyways around 10 dpo I tested and got a faint line along with the next morning same thing, but bc the line didn't appear with 2 minutes Im not sure if it's an evap so I don't trust it. I'll test again but just wanted some thoughts from women who have already danced in my shoes

Ah. Thank you for the breakdown. I'm getting super excited/ anxious now lol I think I will test tomorrow! FRER or ClearBlue?

Always use a pink-ink test if using a standard hpt! That said, I'm not a fan of FRER -- they have bad indents and I even got a blazing false positive on them. They've gotten kind of a worse rep in the last few months. Walmart sells some inexpensive .89-.99cent tests that are actually pretty amazing. I use those to double-check possible positives that I get on my cheapies!

Hey, I'm like brand new here, umm I just need someone's thoughts and I'm not even sure how to do my own post separately, anyways. So I'm 13 dpo as of tmrow I believe and me and my SO have been TTC kind of lol. But I've been having so many symptoms. I'm so hungry like all the time lately and that never happens bc I usually don't eat at all. Also I can't stop peeing lol I won't even drink anything and boom. Also I've got lower back ache and nausea. UMm just the overall pregnancy symptoms. Anyways around 10 dpo I tested and got a faint line along with the next morning same thing, but bc the line didn't appear with 2 minutes Im not sure if it's an evap so I don't trust it. I'll test again but just wanted some thoughts from women who have already danced in my shoes

Hi, Kibri! You can start your own thread by going to "Two Week Wait," and there's a black button with a speech bubble on it near the upper left hand corner that says "NEW THREAD." Click that, and continue from there! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->