1st Month TTC?

GreyGirl

Pregnant with no2!
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm here for my first month of TTC#2. We have a 15mo DD and prior to her we had an ectopic pregnancy. I've only ever gotten pregnant on this cycle - so I've got everything crossed it'll be my magical month again! :D :D
Anyone else on their 1st month TTC and would like to join me? :)

you lucky thing getting preg 1st cycle! wish i did lol. goodluck for this time round, xxx :)

you lucky thing getting preg 1st cycle! wish i did lol. goodluck for this time round, xxx :)

I don't think I was very clear:

1st pregnancy I did get pregnant first cycle (I have PCOS so that was a miracle!) - I lost that baby at 6 weeks as they were ectopic. I also lost my tube.

2nd pregnancy I was LTTTC for over a year to have my rainbow.

This time, I'm hoping for a first month miracle again, but who knows :)

Oh, so sorry! feel abit stupid now! i am sorry for your loss, that is awful, really am sorry . xx
but, heres to a new start and hopefully a BFP at the end of the month for you!
Sorry again hun xx

also TTC this month. CD23 for me, not sure when i ovulated, or if i did. FINGERS CROSSED though.

Hi!

I'm here for my first month of TTC#2. We have a 15mo DD and prior to her we had an ectopic pregnancy. I've only ever gotten pregnant on this cycle - so I've got everything crossed it'll be my magical month again! :D :D

We are in the same boat! I am in my first month of ttc #2 and I also have a 15 month old daughter. We used the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor and got pregnant on our first cycle. I am hoping for the same luck this time around :happydance: I should be getting my test strips in the mail tomorrow, and Tuesday should be my first day of testing! Good luck to you, I hope this is our cycle.

Oh, so sorry! feel abit stupid now! i am sorry for your loss, that is awful, really am sorry . xx
but, heres to a new start and hopefully a BFP at the end of the month for you!
Sorry again hun xx

I'm sorry, I didn't intend to make you feel like that, I was just clarifying :) It was a scary loss because they missed it (several times at a&e) and I needed emergency surgery in the end.
Thanks, I hope so too!

also TTC this month. CD23 for me, not sure when i ovulated, or if i did. FINGERS CROSSED though.

Fingers crossed, let me know how you get on :)

Hi!

We are in the same boat! I am in my first month of ttc #2 and I also have a 15 month old daughter. We used the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor and got pregnant on our first cycle. I am hoping for the same luck this time around :happydance: I should be getting my test strips in the mail tomorrow, and Tuesday should be my first day of testing! Good luck to you, I hope this is our cycle.

Best of luck to both of us :) I hope you have the same luck. You'll be testing earlier than me, so let me know how you get on :)

Thank you! I am using the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor. I used it when we conceived our dd too. I am on cd 8 and no testing yet. When I got pregnant the first time I ovulated on cd 18 or 19 so I am hoping it will have me start testing tomorrow. I am so anxious to get this show on the road :)

Hi, can I join in too?! Hubby & I are trying for baby #2. We have a 3 year old daughter who I caught with straight away. Had been off the pill for a few months but using condoms - so were very lucky to only have to 'do it once'!!! I came off Cerelle last Fri so no idea when I will ovulate/have a period so we will just wait and see!
Good luck everyone :)

Hello! :) I had my implant out a couple of weeks ago, and just using OPKs to work out were I am in my cycle. My periods carried on as normal so I'm expecting there shouldn't be much change. I didn't want to conceive in March because I don't want a Christmas baby, but I've had a bit of spotting which is making me thinking I might be ovulating around beginning of April. I have to have an elective section which can still put me at Crimbo so not 100% sure what to do - I don't want to wait another month!!

Is anyone else getting to grips with OPK? We were NTNP with my first, and got pregnant first time, so I'm new to this proper planning TTC malarkey!

Can someone tell me what these abbreviations mean?!

This might help :)
https://www.babycenter.com/community-help-abbreviations

Thank you so much :) am new to actually trying!!!

2 weeks ago I knew nothing. I've now got alarms set for my OPKs, my HPTs ready to go and hoping not to be LTTTC. Give it a few days and you'll be talking like a robot just like the rest of us :) what are your plans for trying? Are you going to try and track your cycle or just go down the sex every other day route?

Hi can i join you. Also ttc #2. My DS is 7 took 5 yrs with hm (aftr tests etc thy discovered ovulation levels were low so put me on clomid & i conceived hm also used opk & preseed for first time that cycle that i conceived.
Tried for #2 in sept & conceived first cycle. Also using opk & preseed. Mc at 8 wks.
Currently second cycle trying again. Used opk & preseed. Will be doing same again ths cycle & following smep plan x

Cd 8 yet & will start using opk frm cd10 as both times i conceived & used opks i gt a positive on cd 17/18 anyway good luck ladies & praying we all get our bfp ths cycle! xx

Hi Amyface, it all sounds very scary! Was planning on just having sex regularly :) what worked last time!!! X

Welcome to all the newcomers! Let's hope we're all one-hit wonders! :D

hi all could i join you :) never been on a forum so dont know what im doing but im on 6dpo feel exhausted hungry as a horse today have sharp pains in my boobs and thich white pasty cm sorry tmi i have really iregular periods from 31-42 days so its so hard for me to understand how and when the best way to try and get pregnant , didnt get a posotive ovulation last month but got one this month on cd14 good luck to us all xx

also how do i know if sumone has answered my thread or even this one sorry new to this x

Left hand side, near the top-ish of the page, it says user cp (just above post reply). Click on that an you can see updates for any threads you've written on. Click the tiny purple square to the left of the title and it'll take it straight to the first un-read message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->