1st Month TTC?

Samlou - fingers are tightly crossed for you, when are you going to test? :)

Xx

Your cycles are pretty irregular. What methods have you gone by to track O?

Oh I will! So nervous though, keep thinking its going to be a BFN :( Dont know why! Hope to prove myself wrong. My cervix has dropped this morning bit trying not to go by that. BD last night, so not sure now.

The waiting around is so frustrating isn't it, and it's almost impossible not to get your hopes up. Fx!!! :happydance:

The waiting around is so frustrating isn't it, and it's almost impossible not to get your hopes up. Fx!!! :happydance:

Thanks mummy to be! We had bad news last night that are landlord is selling up so we need to move asap :growlmad: So if this isn't it I think it needs to be held off till we sort ourselves out, so upset and deflated. :cry:

Wonder if this was a sign it wasn't meant to be ... Wow sorry guys! Never been this low especially when we are ttc too. Talk about strain.

Samlou I'm so sorry! How long have you got to find a new place? Talk about bad timing! :dohh: that is so unfair.

Xx

Yeh it really is, really put the strain on us now especially when we were so excited to start trying. Lets just pray April is the month for us :( Wahhh. My cervix has dropped recently so I am guessing its going to be BFN! Want to cry so much! Just hoping on that little bit of sunshine, hoping. Might make us see this as a new start but at the moment its hard. About 4-5 month ... Oh blimey. -Cries-

Oh I really hope this is your month, don't lose hope just yet. Also really hope you find a new place real soon. Fx for you Hun!! Xx

Thank you sweet <3 Need a lot of it!! Will keep you updated, going to be testing from Saturday, have a stash of them in my bathroom cupboard!

Thank you sweet <3 Need a lot of it!! Will keep you updated, going to be testing from Saturday, have a stash of them in my bathroom cupboard!

:haha: I have just bought a stash of the clear blue ovulation tests ( the digi ones) and started testing today as AF is about done (thank god, hope it doesn't return lol) excited for you to test in Saturday!! :happydance:

Hi everyone :)
my daughter will be 16 months in a few days and me and the oh are trying for baby number 2!
I have no idea how long my cycle length is or when im due on so im not in the best position lol
weve gone for the every other day (or there abouts!) method for the last 2 weeks but ive bought some ovulation tests for after my next period.
would really appreciate any advice from you ladies!
hope youre all ok :) x

:haha: I have just bought a stash of the clear blue ovulation tests ( the digi ones) and started testing today as AF is about done (thank god, hope it doesn't return lol) excited for you to test in Saturday!! :happydance:

We have agreed to keep trying as it wont do harm and will find a place eventually. Trying to be positive and thanks gosh I hope so but trying not to get hopes up is soooo hard!! :( <3

Hi everyone :)
my daughter will be 16 months in a few days and me and the oh are trying for baby number 2!
I have no idea how long my cycle length is or when im due on so im not in the best position lol
weve gone for the every other day (or there abouts!) method for the last 2 weeks but ive bought some ovulation tests for after my next period.
would really appreciate any advice from you ladies!
hope youre all ok :) x

Hii! I also gone for the every other day! Too stressful all the rest of it haha!

:wave:

DH & I are in our first cycle (waiting to O- CD16) TTC #3. Both kids were conceived in our first cycle, along with the pregnancy we lost last year (blighted ovum). I'm crossing my fingers that we have to same luck this time around, but at the same time trying to pep myself up in case I don't get quite so lucky this month. I would really, really love a December baby, though. If I do conceive this month, baby will be due around Christmas and then I turn 30 on New Year's Eve. :cloud9:

Bdb84: Wow! First cycle for all? That's awesome! Natural? I mean like what kind of steps do you take when TTC?

Bdb84: Wow! First cycle for all? That's awesome! Natural? I mean like what kind of steps do you take when TTC?

With my son, he was an accident :blush: DH and I had only been together about 4 months, and we were always 'safe'. One night we had a bit too much to drink and two weeks later I discovered I was pregnant. First time I ever went unprotected. He was very wanted, though.

With my daughter and with my miscarriage, we started bd'ing a couple nights before my fertile window, then every single night during my fertile window, and couple days afterward just to be safe. No supplements, OPK's, temps, or "tricks". Just completely natural.

However, after my blighted ovum, it really scared me from another pregnancy. I was only 6 weeks along when I miscarried, but it hit me hard. For going on a year we were both certain that we couldn't take this chance again. As much as we longed for a third, the fear of losing another baby was too deep rooted. However, our longing eventually won out and here we are today.

I had my annual pap smear done last week and talked good and long with my OB-GYN. He recommended I get started on prenatals and folic acid (did that the week prior) and also recommended a dose of baby aspirin daily. So that's what I'm on now and the only difference between trying the other times versus now. :)

Oh, I meant to add that I *am* taking OPK's now which is really just frustrating the heck out of me. I don't think I will use them next cycle, if I do not conceive this one. They add an extra layer of stress that I really do not need.

:hugs:I'm really sorry to hear of your loss. Things like that take a lot of healing, and I understand the dread in chancing it again. You will get your sticky 3rd. Good thing you're doing it at a young age. I am 34, with two girls and want so bad for my third. I didn't know things like folic acid and aspirin as well as prenatal could improve chances. I just went by cm when we started TTC. This is my only TTC cycle ever. And I'm afraid my age will hinder my chances. Though my grandmothers both had 5 children, my mom 5, and my aunt 4. Those were different times and idk if being fertile is hereditary. I'll pray for you and your bfp!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->