1st Month TTC?

Yeah I think I'll stay away from those. I've read that cm is the best indicator to impending ovulation. We DTD three days in a row when I had ewcm(sorry for tmi) so I'm hoping it will work. If not we will wait til after our wedding in July. I already know how devastated I will be if I get a bfn.It took some convincing to get soon to be dh to TRY. as we have been TTA for almost four years.

Thank you, jzgrace. I'll do the same for you. :hugs:

Hi everyone :)
my daughter will be 16 months in a few days and me and the oh are trying for baby number 2!
I have no idea how long my cycle length is or when im due on so im not in the best position lol
weve gone for the every other day (or there abouts!) method for the last 2 weeks but ive bought some ovulation tests for after my next period.
would really appreciate any advice from you ladies!
hope youre all ok :) x

:hi: hi Hun welcome!! Fx for your BFP real soon!! :hugs:

Thank you sweet <3 Need a lot of it!! Will keep you updated, going to be testing from Saturday, have a stash of them in my bathroom cupboard!

:haha: I have just bought a stash of the clear blue ovulation tests ( the digi ones) and started testing today as AF is about done (thank god, hope it doesn't return lol) excited for you to test in Saturday!! :happydance:

We have agreed to keep trying as it wont do harm and will find a place eventually. Trying to be positive and thanks gosh I hope so but trying not to get hopes up is soooo hard!! :( <3

It is super hard not to get your hopes up, but fx this is your month <3

:wave:

DH & I are in our first cycle (waiting to O- CD16) TTC #3. Both kids were conceived in our first cycle, along with the pregnancy we lost last year (blighted ovum). I'm crossing my fingers that we have to same luck this time around, but at the same time trying to pep myself up in case I don't get quite so lucky this month. I would really, really love a December baby, though. If I do conceive this month, baby will be due around Christmas and then I turn 30 on New Year's Eve. :cloud9:

:hi: welcome and sorry to hear about your loss, we also had a loss last month. :hugs: fx that you get lucky again and get that BFP real soon xx

my daughter will be 16 months in a few days and me and the oh are trying for baby number 2!
I have no idea how long my cycle length is or when im due on so im not in the best position lol
weve gone for the every other day (or there abouts!) method for the last 2 weeks but ive bought some ovulation tests for after my next period.

Hello :) I'm kind of on my first cycle TTC, but we've decided to put it off to get away from Christmas. I didn't know my cycle length, ovulation date, anything! I've got some one step ovulation kits and have been testing every day (even the ones I'm pretty 99% sure will be negative) just so I can build up a picture of my cycle. I've got some clear blue digital tests in as well so that when the line goes darker I can check properly and have a smile for yes or blank for no - just to take the guess work out of it. We're going to be following SMEP as well (google if you're not sure, but it's basically having sex around ovulation TBH). Other than that, just get your pre-natal vitamins down both of you, cut out alcohol and caffeine and you're good to go! :)

CD-17 here. I'm all out of opk's, so I am refrigerating my FMU until I can get to the store. :blush:

I just posted a picture of my opk, in a new thread, if anyone is interested in taking a peek. It's confusing me. :nope:

I'm thinking it may be positive.. my cm is starting to get clearer and runnier.

ETA: That sounds really gross. Sorry.

I'm thinking it may be positive.. my cm is starting to get clearer and runnier.

ETA: That sounds really gross. Sorry.

Yep!! That cm is fertile! So positively DTD the next three or even four days.

CD-17 here. I'm all out of opk's, so I am refrigerating my FMU until I can get to the store. :blush:

FWIW I think you're best testing about 1 - 2pm rather than FMU so you could test later once you've picked some more up :)

FWIW I think you're best testing about 1 - 2pm rather than FMU so you could test later once you've picked some more up :)

Thanks! I've been holding my urine for a couple of hours now so that it's concentrated enough to take here in a bit.

Hi ladies, I'm new here. Fthis is the first month of ttc. Started my first round of fertimed 25mg today. I was diagnosed with PCOS. Anyone else using fertimed or clomid?

Thanks for your advice ladies :)

decided to take a pregnancy test today (boots own) and i thought i could see the faintest of lines but oh said there was nothing - so after 20 mins i took it apart and there was a blue line there - the instructions said discard after 10 mins so a bit confused now lol

:hi: hi Hun welcome!! Fx for your BFP real soon!! :hugs:

Thanks hun :) how you getting on? x

Hello :) I'm kind of on my first cycle TTC, but we've decided to put it off to get away from Christmas. I didn't know my cycle length, ovulation date, anything! I've got some one step ovulation kits and have been testing every day (even the ones I'm pretty 99% sure will be negative) just so I can build up a picture of my cycle. I've got some clear blue digital tests in as well so that when the line goes darker I can check properly and have a smile for yes or blank for no - just to take the guess work out of it. We're going to be following SMEP as well (google if you're not sure, but it's basically having sex around ovulation TBH). Other than that, just get your pre-natal vitamins down both of you, cut out alcohol and caffeine and you're good to go! :)[/QUOTE]

thanks for the advice hun :) my daughter was born on the 4th December so i would have two christmas babies if i was lucky enough first cycle!
ive noticed changes in cm (sorry if tmi) so i think i may have a rough idea when im ovulating! fxd for you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->