1st month using OPK's... is this positive?

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
I'm CD16 today and have PCOS and this is my 3rd month on Clomid.

Decided to give OPK's a try and got this earlier. The dark line came up within a minute or so and gradually got darker.

Can I take this as a positive or does it need to get darker?

I'm completely clueless :dohh:

Attachments

• 20170619_202613.jpg
    20170619_202613.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 20
Everyone's true positives are a little different. For some women the test line never goes darker than the control. Mine does, so for me I would say this was super duper close and I would know it would def be positive next day. However since this is your first month you can't be sure. I would def try to BD tonight and test again tomorrow. You don't want to miss the surge. Those lines are pretty much equal.

Thank you for your help. Definitely going to BD tonight and test again tomorrow PM. Fingers crossed:)

Just done another and there was definitely too lines but not as dark as the one pictured above. Does this mean i ovulated yesterday?

I'm getting a bit worried because me and DH BD'D on Sunday night and he was too tired last night so I'm panicking in case we haven't timed it right. If we BD tonight will it be too late?

Today's test attached

Attachments

• 20170620_104702_opt.jpg
    20170620_104702_opt.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 18
Lets say you had a + at 7pm on Monday.
Tuesday you had - at 7pm but BD...

youd be fine because the egg is released 12-48hrs after.

Ok thank you! What day do I count as o day?

Me and DH DTD on Sunday evening. I had the positive OPK on Monday PM and then we didn't DTD again till last night :( reckon I'm still in with a chance?

I'd say the first test looked positive. From a positive test, you usually ovulate between 12-24 hours afterwards. So you definitely do have a chance.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->