1st month using OPK's, success anyone?

tjmacl

Reaction score
Hello all,
this is our first month using OPK's as well as charting, checking cm & cervix position, this is our 8th month of ttc. I had bought the First Response OPK tests and got one "almost positive" on 5/2 and then a very clear positive on 5/3 which was CD 14, (I have regular 27-28 day cycles) During that time DH and I had bd'd CD12, CD13, and CD15. I believe I had a very early MC in January of this year & am really keeping my fingers crossed for this month. I am feeling unusually hopeful this month and was looking forward to hearing some others experiences with using OPK's before I freak during this tww. If you any, positive or negative, I'd love to hear them.

thanks ladies & GL to all! :flower:

Hi Dear,

This was my 2nd cycle TTC#1.
1st cycle i used OPK but not regurlary so completely missed my surge.
This moth i used them regularly starting from CD10. and got my surge at CD18. We BDed at CD19 and i actually ovulated on CD 20 (Confirmed by Temping and i got a neagative OPK on CD 20).
So basically i got positive OPK on CD18 and CD19.
And that was enough to get a me a beautiful :bfp:

this is our 2nd cycle for ttc and my first time using opk too. i used clearblue digital, the pink one, not the advanced one.

cd11 - negative
cd12 - positive
cd13 - positive
cd14 - positive
cd15 - negative

we dtd on cd11, 12, 13, 15. i'm not sure if i ov'ed on cd 13 or 14, since i only do opk, and i do not temp.

i'm on 8dpo now, still hopeful even if i'm experiencing my usual af symptoms.

Hi Dear,

This moth i used them regularly starting from CD10. and got my surge at CD18. We BDed at CD19 and i actually ovulated on CD 20 (Confirmed by Temping and i got a neagative OPK on CD 20).

congratulations on your :bfp:

Hi Dear,

congratulations! oh how i wish i was still your age, so i wouldn't stress too much about ttc.

Thanks moonstar,cass,tjmacl,

Sending lots of dust your way :flower:
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back