1st ovulation after failed IVF

Mrs T

Reaction score
Going by my temp chart I think I might be about to ovulate??? The strange thing is that am on this ultra heathly detox diet but for the past 3 days I've felt bloated and my guts/abdomen feels tender. It feels very similar to the post egg collection bloat. I'm just wondering if its because my ovaries are still sensitve from last months IVF?

sounds like that could be why.
Are you TTC this month?

I am trying but its just wishfull thinking cause the Dr told us it wont happen without IVF. We going for our 2nd IVF cycle next month.

Could be mainly the diet. The minute i change my diet I get bloated and my guts and abdomen get sore as well. Its usually when i am stressed too. Since my Lap and dye its been a bit worse as well (I think) but its mainly stress and diet. Maybe with you its a combination of it all. Don't diet too much at this stage, you need your body to have the energy to deal with IVF and you need lots of protein and nutirents. Detox diets can be a bit extreme. I have been trying to diet too but am only doing it very gently. My acupuncturist has advised me against running as well as it depletes energy.

Do you ever get sick of all this healthy living, I do. Ate loads of cakes over the weekend in defiance of it all.

the detox plan am doing is from a fertility book, and its to prepare your body for IVF. Am eating all the good healthy stuff and taking my prenatals so I shoulnt be lacking in nutirents etc. It also says no to running etc, so any excuse for me to skip the gym am happy!!

Am taking a day off the detox on Thursday as its our 3rd wedding anniversary and we going to a lovely hotel for a meal....and staying the night!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->