1st Ovulation. Now TWW!!!

Aabir93

Reaction score
I am newer to this forum and usually found in the TTC#1 forum.

About 2 months ago I started taking Vitex as an alternative to Chlomid after hearing some success stories. and for 3 days I have been noticing what APPEARS to be SCM. (the length of the stretch growing about 1/2 inch each day) This has never happened before because I don't ovulate naturally. But along with the CM I have been having dull pain in my lower left side and some fatigue (Slept until 2 today!) :sleep:

Sooooo DH and I have been doing the Baby Dance these last two days and hoping to try a 3rd time tonight. :winkwink:

As soon as my CM stops today, tomorrow, etc. I will start the TTW!!! Hoping what I felt was in fact Ovulation/fertility window symptoms.

ON A SIDE NOTE: For those who are [used] to ovulation, what do I look out for? And does that sound like my fertility window? (According to a charting app, this IS supposed to my window so fingers crossed)

Took an HCG test this morning with FMU and in a minute and a half there was a faint 2nd line.... I am still one week away from my predicted AF so I am Going to be patient and wait another 2 days and test again and hopefully the line is darker. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->