1st round on Femara, looking for info! CD22

BommaMomma

Preggy with #2
Reaction score
Hi everyone , LTTC #2. Tried clomid, now into Femara. I ovulate and have had HSG. DH's analysis was good. Unexplained fertility! Normal length cycles, from 27-29 days long. I tend to ovulate late, around CD18. So my LP is a bit short, usually 11 days.

Anyone in the same boat? Any Femara success stories? Haven't noticed much other than sharp pains and cramping.

Hello! I conceived my almost 2 yr old boy with letrozole second try (No IUI), we are now trying for second baby since the last 6 months-we did letrozole + IUI this cycle and just waiting in the 2 week wait now-I will take a pregnancy test 9/23!:wacko:

Oh my! We are basically on the same path! I will be testing in a week!

Do you feel any different on the Letrozole? I've noticed a lot of shooting/ovary pain/cramps.

Do you remember what your progesterone level was the first time around? Have you tested for it this time around yet!

So. Many. Questions ��

LOL!
I don't recall them checking my progesterone level...
I don't feel any different apart from hot flashes now and then... When are you testing? :thumbup:

I think the 21st if she doesn't show, that will be CD 30. The longest cycles I've had to date were 29 days long...so I figure I'll give it a few extra days before diving in. I'm on CD24 today.

Ah! Good luck. Do you have any symptoms? I feel nothing lol.
Keep me posted!

Nothing really, I've been sick (with a cold) for about 3 days now. And my bb's hurt, but that's normal for me. I get that every cycle. I POAS today lol!!! I bought a few cheap tests, so I'll try again tomorrow. I couldn't wait :blush:

I personally don't see anything. But it's also probably way too early lol :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
Yeah I don't see anything yet... It's still too early don't worry. Lots of women don't get positives until days after their missed period!

How are you doing Laylo? Anything fun planned this weekend? And symptoms to report lol?

No symptoms! My prior pregnancy I had no symptoms up until fatigue the day of my missed period, so not too worried. Hubby, kiddo and I are headed to a kids' birthday party today. What about you?

I've been sick, so not much! I'm feeling about 80% today, so I'm happy. My plan is to study, that's about it!

I had the same thing with my first pregnancy. Fatigue hit me like a train like, maybe a day or two before my period. I had no other symptoms!

You're testing Wednesday right? I'm so tempted to test tomorrow am!!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->