1st scan at 5w+6

loved2830

Baby #2 almost half way baked!
Reaction score
Hey ladies!!!

My nerves are so bad right now. My scan is today at 1:45. I am excited to have a scan but also scared that something might not be ok.

This so called morning sickness/nausea started on Sunday (5w+3) so hopefully thats a good sign with my little bean!!!

Prayers up ladies and I will update when I get back!

Oh and my love had a dream we had twins so lets see how right he is :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

please update asap!!!! lol I'm nervous to see what is visible at 5 weeks because I have my ultrasound Saturday and i'll be 6 and scared I wont see anything.

Take it easy symptoms or lack of is not a true sign of a good or bad pregnancy.

So I had a transvaginal ultrasound.

I saw a beautiful heartbeat! Even the technician was shocked on how clear it was! Baby is in a great position measuring exactly 5w+6!! My Gyno cleared me to see an OB now! I'm super thankful and gracious to my God!

Thanks for all the good wishes ladies

Here is the pic

Attachments

• Snapchat-1366960763434265412-1.jpg
    Snapchat-1366960763434265412-1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 16
hahaha yes KimmieHawkins I am so happy now this bean just gotta continue to grow and develop on course

Congrats! So exciting! Glad everything went so well. :)

Congratulations! I had my first scan at 1:45 today too. My dates were uncertain since I conceived immediately after a miscarriage, but baby measured 6w2d, which is about as far as I could be. Heartbeat is a beautiful thing to see.

Congrats Rhiannon! I'm sure u r excited and worried. I also had a miscarriage butI mine was in Aug. We seem to be around the same time too. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months and maybe we can be BP buddies!!! When is your next scan? I called the OB and I'm booked for Jan 4 when Im 10w+4

Thanks Loved. I have another scan in 2 weeks because of the uncertainty on the dates. Apparently my doctor doesn't like to estimate a due date based on U/S measurements until the pregnancy is at least 8 weeks. Whatever the reason, I'll be happy to have another look!

I am excited and worried, but trying to let myself just be happy. Even if i have a bad outcome, depriving myself of happiness now won't protect me from being sad later. Hopefully we both have good outcomes, though.

Yes Rhiannon137 thinking nothing but positive thoughts and having positive vibes..despite this nausea! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->