1st Scan next week

RachelH

Reaction score
Im so very nervous.

Me and my husband had been TTC for 14 months and now we are pregnant Im over the moon but I keep getting these feelings that something is wrong.

I have been feeling sicky for the past 3 weeks or so and my boobs have been so sore since we first found out but now every thing seems to have gone quiet. I dont often feel sick and my boobs are tender but not sore, is this normal?

It sounds daft but I would much rather be feeling sick all day than not at all just so I know the baby is still fine.

We are both really looking forward to the scan (22nd Dec) but Im still really worried, I dread that they will tell me that there is no heart beat or something.

I hope this week goes by fast so I get to see our baby and know all is ok, I can rest easy then.

Sorry for the rant but when I speak to my hubby he just says Im being silly and that everything will be fine. He is probably right but I just cant get these thoughts out of my head! xx

Hi Rachel,

That actually sounds pretty normal but I can understand your concern. You could try to get in touch with your gp or see if you can get an earlier scan. However, they may not do anything unless you are bleeding in which case they usually scan you right away.

But all in all sounds like your progressing normally! You'll get there,
Have a great holiday season and let us know how everything goes with the scan next week
Kindly,

Hi i can relate to your story it took me and my OH just over 30 months to conceive and i felt like you when my symptoms disappeared which ironically was at 9 weeks so i wouldnt worry and i'd just enjoy it x x

Thanks girls. Its good to know its fairly normal for symptoms to disappear.
I do feel a little sicky again today so I feel a bit better. Maybe I was just given a few days off.

I cant wait to see my little beanie (or Fred as my mum has started calling it) and know all is ok xxx

I had this too, symptoms died off with DD, and I panicked. I thin it's normal as your body gets more used to dealingwith the hormones. try not to worry!

Hiya, I've been having the same panic attack today, I'm convinced something will be wrong at our scan next Tuesday, my symptoms have always eased over the last couple of days. I know how anxiuos you feel, but it's such a relief to be able to come on here and get s much support. Good luck next week xxx

It really is good to hear from others who are going through the same things and are having the same worries. I know Im not alone now, Thank you xxx

My sickness is back worse than before now so Im feeling much better about things now.
Not long to go now until we get to see our lil baby :happydance:

Mines the day after yours, I can't wait either, I hope yours goes well too.

I know what you mean about being worried about no heartbeat, you've just gotta try and think positive! :hugs: Good luck xx

Well I we had our scan today and all went well. We saw the heartbeat so I can relax now and start enjoying it again.

The nurse put me back a week so Im now 9 weeks and 1 day rather than the 10 weeks I thought and my due date is 26th July.

I cant wait to go back in March to see it again it was sooo exciting. :happydance:

Attachments

• DSC01734.jpg
    DSC01734.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 0
Awww lovely, so glad that it went well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member