1st scan

NG09

Reaction score
Got my date for my 1st scan and its 4th January. Will be 10 and a half weeks, is that not a bit early??

I think that's great, you'll see your baby and the heartbeat! why do you think it's too early?

No -its not too early -you should get another at 20 weeks anyway - so will see much more then. The first scan is dating scan usually - I am having my first scan at 12+weeks as I am having nuchal scan but not every area offers these, and not every mum to be needs it. I am nearly 37 thats why I was offered this automatically.

Anyway Yay!!! Good news on your first scan, although I am glad I am getting my Nuchal scan -i would have been equally delighted to get a slightly earlier scan already to check things are okay iykwim?
Your scan is the day before mine -I cant wait, I am so excited to see lil bubs xx

I just thought it was 12 wks+ .

Can't wait though!!!! So excited x

I think its usually between 10 and 12 weeks so your lucky to get it early :happydance: Good luck with it! x

I think it varies and depends how busy the hospital is, they had to squeeze mine in and its at 13 weeks, but I got my 20 week scan through and thats the beginning of Feb. so Ill be about 18 weeks. Im going to pay for a 4d scan at around 27 weeks or the gap from 18 weeks to 40 would feel like ages!

Not long for your scan .... how exciting! Mines on the 29th of this month

I went to meet MW today and she organised my bloods etc for 29th of this month then 1st scan on 4th Jan.I finished at work today and start back on the 5th of Jan so all being well I can tell everyone when I start back!!! Super excited!!!!!!!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->