1st scan

mummy to be

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi there....
well the day has FINALLY arrived!!!!!! :happydance:
I have my 1st Ultrtasound in less than a hour!!!!
I am already needing to wee but ignoring it for as long as i can :dohh:.... not sure how well that is going to work........ every 15 -30 mins i am weeing.. not sure if it cause i am nervous or......
Is this normal? :shrug:

Your first scan is normally internal anyways. Which means when you get there you will have to empty your bladder anyways so unless they told you otherwise pee dearest pee the day away lol. I was worried about that at first and I had been holding it in for almost 3 hours and I get there and there like why are you drinking we need an empty bladder and she laughed at me and let me pee. She was so nice though I liked her a lot.

Kelly

ohhh... the piece of paper i have says full bladder needed..... i will cry if they say i can wee.. i will be soooo happy :)

When I had my first scan with my son I did not have an internal and I needed to have a full bladder. Apparently I went a little overboard and it was too full, but they did need most of that water in there.

Yah depending on where you are in your pregnancy sometimes they will get you to empty your bladder and just so the internal for a better look, if you are early in your pregnancy mostly. I know on my last one he said my bladder was to full and told me to go and pee just a little bit!! I thought I have to go so bad already how can I just go a little bit. Well good luck on your first scan it is so nice to see your baby for the first time on the screen!!

OHHHHHH MY GAW!!!!!!!! i cant believe how amazing that it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cried and cried and cried!
My LO is doing great. we are 12w 4 day due on 16th April.
He (i mean it - i have no idea what it is yet) is 6.1cms and heart rate is 160.
I dont get my pics for a few days but i am sooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->