1st Scan

Clartylou

Mummy to Samuel, Pgt no#2
Reaction score
I have my 1st scan on Thursday, we are both excited, but I am nervous too lol. My question is do I need to take anything with me?

All my letter says is to drink 2 pints of fluid one hour before the scan.

Cx

Aww hun i hope you enjoy it, just drink your water and take your letter showing the appointment...thats all i had to take anyway....

...O except if you have to pay for your Scan pics (or for extra copies) you may need the correct change. xxxx

Oooo exciting!!!

I just drank my water and was bursting!
My appointment card.
And also some money for the scan pics. In the Royal its a suggested donation of £1 per picture. The little box was on the wall in the scan room.

Cant wait to see your picture!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

I had to take a sample of urine too, might be worth taking on just in case?

I drank about 2 pints of water and a cup of tea beforehand and was absolutly bursting by the time I went in for the scan. Even the scanning lady said 'oh my dear your bladder is rather full, you don't need to drink that much next time'!

I was very nervous too but as soon as you get in there and LO pops up on the screen you will feel the most amazing feeling ever. Enjoy it.

Anna x

I only needed my appointment card. I called the midwife before to ask if I need to drink alot before coming and she said no. I think it depends on the machine they use and the person carrying out the scan at how good the pics will come out anyway ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->