• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

1st time charting BBT and BFP

loved2830

Baby #2 almost half way baked!
Reaction score
So this was my 3rd month TTC and first using Fertility Friend BBT charting

Here my my symptoms by DPO
Sn: In high school I had chronic pelvic pain and doc didn't know why it went away though. I also always feel myself ovulate

1dpo: sticky cm
2dpo: Felt like ovulation pain on my right side and creamy cm
3pdo: cramps not like AF though and still that ovulation like pain on right side
4dpo: did the BD and had pelvic pain and very creamy cm during BD
5dpo: stick cm noticed veins in breasts, slept pretty much all day
6dpo: tingly nipples on and off still have that pain on right side and lots of creamy cm
7dpo: weird pregnancy dreams about me and my aunt, creamy cm, backache, frequent urination, gassy (implantation dip on BBT chart) also had sharp pains in the middle of my uterus driving to work and while at work,
8dpo: backache, tingly nipples and sharp pains (blue veins), still have the pain on my right side, gassy, more weird dreams about pregnant belly (BBT temp went its highest)
9dpo: woke up with a sore throat and clear phelm, still blue veins in breasts, backache, creamy cm and then felt real wet after lunch but just more cm (BBT temp dropped to almost the implantation dip) thought I was out!!!
10dpo: took temp at 7am and it was just as high as the day after implantation, had a vision that it would be :bfp: and that I would tell my bf this morning so I took a FRER (6 days sooner) before I got in the shower, less than 10mins later I had a :bfp:! on test. Telling my bf was exactly how I invisioned it just minutes before! Still have vein

Lots and lots of baby dust to you all! I am still in shock and will be taking another test this afternoon :thumbup::thumbup::haha::cloud9::kiss::blush:

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1436531453955.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1436531453955.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back