1st time mum says hello!!

Scrubs

Reaction score
hello all,

Well I move from the 3rd trimester group to this one!

I am a proud mum of Oscar who is 12 days old today. I am attempting to breast feed and so far so good although the beginning was tough and I had to stay in hospital longer than I wanted as we couldn't get to grips with the feeding...I got so stressed I discharged myself.

Oscar is currently feeding every 3 hours ( time is taken from when he starts his feeding so you could say every 2 to 2/12 hours otherwise!) and he has really bad wind bordering on colic bless him.

Today is the first day I have slept nearly every time he sleeps but if I slept EVERY time, when would you ever get time to eat?!

Will look forward to discussing our good times and our worries on here..I have found the last forum really helpful!:hugs:

Hi there - congratulations on your son! This is a helpful forum too - love it!

Welcome over here and congratulations. A little practice with the BF and you'll soon be able to feed yourself with one hand and baby with the other! lol It saves time! If you find the colic becoming a problem I'd recommend infacol, we used it from about 2 weeks until about 3 months and it definitely helped.

Hiya congrats on your special delivery!! Hope you are enjoying motherhood and are not feeling too exhausted!! and if you are....i'll utter the magical words...."It gets easier after 3 months i promise!" xxx

hello, congratulations on your lil man xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->