1st time poster/OPK ?

Holland road

Reaction score
Hey All,
My husband & I have been trying to conceive for 10 months with no success. I have pretty spot on periods & both are healthy (to my knowledge). Anyways, I just got a positive OPK. My husband is not able to TTC today. We did TTC yesterday AM & plan to TTC tomorrow morning but maybe it will end up being evening. We also TTC 4 days ago as I try to cover all the stops. Do you think we will be missing our window by not bring able to TTC today on the day of positive OPK? Of course I am worried & getting upset over it. Also, on a side note I do not have any EWCM today but did yesterday & 2 days ago. Shouldn't the EWCM happen during the LH surge on its way to ovulation? Any suggestions or advice would be amazing. Thx ladies!

I had ny first positive opk the ither day too.
They say to DTD 3 days before and every day if you can until 2 days after your positive?
You might have caught it!
Also i heard its best to DTD the day before positive so theres fresh sperm ready there which you said you did? dont worry and carry on DTD as and when you can. fingers crossed and good luck!

Thanks so much for some positive feedback. Yes, we dtd yesterday around 11:00 am & my positive OPK was today at 2:00 pm. I didn't test anytime before that cuz we were out of town & I didn't have them. We will dtd tomorrow AM which will be w/in 24 hrs if OPK but who knows if I ovulated right now already hopefully Sat sperm was there. Best of luck to you too!

Sounds perfect! We DTD the night before my positive which was the next say at 5pm and we've done it every night since except last night.
It says in the instructions its best to DTD before the positive if you can, so it sounds good to me!

Apparently you ovulate up to two days after positive so keep going! Lol x

You ovulate between 12 and 48 hours after first positive on an OPK. If you BD yesterday and then got a positive today, it seems likely that you would ovulate either tomorrow or the next day. You definitely have time to try some more!

:dust:

Thanks ladies. I am feeling better & more positive so will keep on trying! If you don't mind me asking, how long have you both been trying? Best of luck & my fingers will be crossed for you!

Never mind I just saw your TTC journey. Wow girl, I wish we were able to baby dance as often as you guys! I am sure you will get your BFP soon!

Never mind I just saw your TTC journey. Wow girl, I wish we were able to baby dance as often as you guys! I am sure you will get your BFP soon!

I have been trying since June, when I got married.

We started last november, then had a break in march - July coz we got engaged and I didn't want a huge bump at wedding (which is now in three weeks!) So we are trying since last month coz I cannot wait anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->