1st time pregnant = 1st miscarriage

NeedSomeLuckT

Reaction score
Hi there -
my husband and I have been TTC for just about two years now and on Sept 2 we thought our prayers were finally answered when I saw the two lines show up:) I enjoyed two weeks with my little nugget growing in my belly until I went to the washroom and saw what i knew was likely the end already. I am hoping that someone could shed some light on their situation as I have been bleeding since Sept 12 (about two weeks) and I really just want it to stop so that we can move on and the daily reminder is out of sight.
This has been devastating for us and I would never wish it upon anyone.

Hi there -
my husband and I have been TTC for just about two years now and on Sept 2 we thought our prayers were finally answered when I saw the two lines show up:) I enjoyed two weeks with my little nugget growing in my belly until I went to the washroom and saw what i knew was likely the end already. I am hoping that someone could shed some light on their situation as I have been bleeding since Sept 12 (about two weeks) and I really just want it to stop so that we can move on and the daily reminder is out of sight.
This has been devastating for us and I would never wish it upon anyone.

Hi, I'm so sorry, I am in the same situation as you and it's the worst. I just want it to end so I can start trying again.

I am similar and would like to know other people's experiences. I was 12 weeks and found out a week ago I had had a missed miscarriage and chose medical management. I have been bleeding very heavily every now and again where I can't even use pads, I must just sit on the toilet and wait for it to finish, and the cramps are awful.

Has anyone been through anything similar and advise when the bleeding will stop?

My first and second pregnancies were both miscarriages. They were both missed miscarriages, diagnosed by ultrasounds that were supposed to be happy times and were instead... well, you know.

The first time, I had a D&C (surgery). I bled pretty badly for about 3 weeks. Second time, they forced me to carry the failed pregnancy for almost 2 months (to see if it would "happen on its own") before they would give me the pills. I bled for probably about 3 weeks again.

They were both pretty devastating, as we had been trying for a few years at that point, and had to use Clomid and Femara to get pregnant in the first place.

It turns out my problem was an undiagnosed thyroid issue. Fixed that and was able to have my daughter almost immediately.

I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope I've helped in some way. If you have any more questions, let me know.

I do have a feeling that this bleeding is going to last a lot longer than I had imagined. I appreciate you all sharing your stories. I find comfort in knowing that I'm not alone. The bleeding is the worst reminder I tell ya..

Hi my name is raven...... I got pregnant in probably May or so. My period was late do two months but I didn’t notice it at all... I thought it was normal then I started bleeding really heavy , I went to the er and (not to mention this was my first baby ever.) they did an ultra sound because I wasn’t testing postive anymore and they told me My baby didn’t have a heartbeat. It has been so hard to deal with my first baby and my first miscarriage. Sometimes I feel alone and I need someone to talk to bout my lost best friend I didn’t even get to know I was pregnant tell I found out it was to late ......

NeedSomeLuck, I am so sorry you have lost your baby after trying so long! Thanks for sharing your story. I also just loss my first pregnancy/baby to miscarriage yesterday into today. We only tried for about one or two cycles and were pregnant right away, so we were thrilled. I was supposed to be 6 weeks and 5 days today. We only found out 11 days ago and had just gotten really excited to hear our baby's heartbeat at what would be my first prenatal appointment next Friday. Yesterday I started having heavy bleeding with clots at work and feeling nauseated with painful cramping so my doctor had me get an HCG level and see him in his office. The level was 52 which is very low for almost 7 weeks and at the office the ultrasound showed a slightly dilated cervix and normal uterus with nothing in it. My repeat HCG today was 32. Dr says I had a miscarriage which is almost complete. We are so sad. Thankfully we had not told many people. It is even harder because my sister in law had the same due date and now I have to tell her I miscarried.

Hi, I'm so sorry, I am in the same situation as you and it's the worst. I just want it to end so I can start trying again.

I am similar and would like to know other people's experiences. I was 12 weeks and found out a week ago I had had a missed miscarriage and chose medical management. I have been bleeding very heavily every now and again where I can't even use pads, I must just sit on the toilet and wait for it to finish, and the cramps are awful.

Has anyone been through anything similar and advise when the bleeding will stop?

I am so sorry xo it is truly devestating - my bleeding lasted for 5 painful weeks - the last week I finally asked for assistance and they gave me a medical abortion pill which really helped to empty my system and finalize the miscarriage. I hope you are doing well and I’m sending my thoughts your way xo

NeedSomeLuck, I am so sorry you have lost your baby after trying so long! Thanks for sharing your story. I also just loss my first pregnancy/baby to miscarriage yesterday into today. We only tried for about one or two cycles and were pregnant right away, so we were thrilled. I was supposed to be 6 weeks and 5 days today. We only found out 11 days ago and had just gotten really excited to hear our baby's heartbeat at what would be my first prenatal appointment next Friday. Yesterday I started having heavy bleeding with clots at work and feeling nauseated with painful cramping so my doctor had me get an HCG level and see him in his office. The level was 52 which is very low for almost 7 weeks and at the office the ultrasound showed a slightly dilated cervix and normal uterus with nothing in it. My repeat HCG today was 32. Dr says I had a miscarriage which is almost complete. We are so sad. Thankfully we had not told many people. It is even harder because my sister in law had the same due date and now I have to tell her I miscarried.

I am so sorry for your loss. It is truly devestating. Especially when people around you are still Pregnant and due around the same time. We were scheduled to hear a heart beat a couple days after we found out we were miscarrying so I can totally relate to the pain and disappointment you are feeling xo all I can say is take your time to yourself as much as you need and try to stay hopeful - that’s exciting that you were pregnant so quickly

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm going through the same. I had a missed miscarriage found at 11 weeks but baby stopped growing at 6-7weeks. It was my first pregnancy. I started spotting on the 31st October and had the worst pain that I ended up in A+E where they removed what they could with tweezers to stop the pain. That was a week ago. The shock has gone but I just burst into tears when I bleed more. It's feels like I can't start to move on until the bleeding stops. Im trying to do something nice each day but it's hard. Any advice is welcome for dealing with going back to work when people are heavily pregnant. I don't know how I will cope. We are so strong for what we have been through.
Xx

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm going through the same. I had a missed miscarriage found at 11 weeks but baby stopped growing at 6-7weeks. It was my first pregnancy. I started spotting on the 31st October and had the worst pain that I ended up in A+E where they removed what they could with tweezers to stop the pain. That was a week ago. The shock has gone but I just burst into tears when I bleed more. It's feels like I can't start to move on until the bleeding stops. Im trying to do something nice each day but it's hard. Any advice is welcome for dealing with going back to work when people are heavily pregnant. I don't know how I will cope. We are so strong for what we have been through.
Xx

Oh dear I’m so sorry for your loss as well: it is unbearable torture and unfair of Mother Nature in every way. I wish I could tell you that there is an easy way to deal with people being pregnant around you but I have to be honest.... there isn’t - at least not for me. Ever since this happened it feels like more and more people around me are pregnant or that’s the only topic that seems to come up in conversation. I removed myself from all things pregnancy and avoid a lot of friends because I can’t handle it. We are definitely strong and brave women for having to go through this and that is definitely one way to keep thinking in order to keep pushing forward... one day at a time.... sounds stupid right now but the pain slowly eases with time... xo sending all my love and know you’re not alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->