1st time using Preseed & OPK TTC

Hopingforb

Reaction score
HEY YALL
I'm new to all of this, so I'm going to try to explain the best way I can. I'm 24 and have been TTC since 19. I was diagnosed with endometriosis at age 22 and I suffer from recurrent ovarian cysts that I can't seem to get away from. As of now the endo has been nearly non existence however I'm still dealing with ovarian cysts. Anyways , I have tried CLOMID and TRIGGER shots in the past but never conceived. I never thought to use OPK's to even see if we were even having sex during potential fertile days. This month I did ALOT of research about TTC and many tips. I ordered Preseed and the clear blue 2 MOST FERTILE DAYS ovulation kit( pink kind). And here's my TTC STORY BELOW
PERIOD= August 27-Sept 2
Roughly 31 day cycle
CD 9 Sept 4 = BD with Pre seed (-OPk)
CD 10 sept 5 = BD without Preseed ( -)
CD 11 sept 6 = BD with Preseed (-)
CD 12 sept 7 = BD with pressed (-)
CD 13 sept 8 = NO BD (-)
CD 14 sept 9 = NO BD (-) (-) tested twice
CD 15 sept 10 = BD with Preseed (-)
CD 16 sept 11 = BD with Preseed (-) (-) tested twice last test was taken at 530pm
CD 17 sept 12 = tested at 730am
SMILEY FACE YAYYYY
BD with Preseed .... Pain in left ovary
ASSUMING I O'D on DAY 17
1DPO sept 13 = tested at 7am NEGATIVE NO MORE SMILEY FACE ... BD with Preseed .. Pain in both ovaries
2DPO sept 14= Mild cramping both sides , white smelly ( discharge sorry if TMI )
3DPO sept 15= Went to the doctor bc of the smelly discharge. They did an vaginal ultrasound also . I had follicles on my left ovary ..CONFUSED ! Did I ovulate?? Ultrasound lady said I could have released a bigger follicle and not the smaller ones . Who knows ! And she discovered a 2 cm cyst on my right ovary . My endometrial lining or uterine whichever one lol was like .83 cm which is 8.3 mm( if I got that right) Also the doctor did her exam and it back as BV ( bacterial vaginiosis), which I NEVER had in my LIFE. She prescribed me metronidazole which I threw up the first pill .. Very nauseous that day
4 DPO sept 16( today ) = very mild cramping in lower abdomen ... Heavy feeling in lower abdomen

What do you guys think ? Did I have sex too much which caused me to get BV? I'm praying it's my month but I've felt nauseous and crampy many months and they resulted in AF showing up. My gut is telling me I've been missing ovulation by thinking I ovulate on the average day 14 which I don't so my boyfriend and I really didn't have sex after day 14 bc my ovary would hurt too much ( which was probably ovualation) . Will keep you guys posted on my results !!!
😘😘 sorry if this was way too long 🙃🙃🙃

Sorry for all the complications you have had!! I have no experience with endo, but I had to comment on the preseed and cysts. I swear by preseed! My first month using it I FINALLY got a BFP but the pregnancy sadly ended after a few weeks, I had waited months for a positive and I swear it was the preseed even if I'm crazy for thinking it! I don't think all the sex caused the BV, I have had it once also but my OB said there's mo rhyme or reason why (I asked about the sex too because it was when we started to try)

My co worker has recurring ovarian cysts and she got pregnant two months ago. Baby dust to you ! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"