1st timer. TTC

Sschmemm

Reaction score
First, I LOVE this forum!! Also, I apologize as I am not familiar with all of the abbreviation lingo just yet so bare with me.

I have had 2 IUDs since 2009 and just had the second removed in November in anticipation that we would TTC. Upon removal, I was put on Lo Loestrin Fe which I never got a period on. So in the last 7 or so years, I have not had a normal period. Spotting here and there but nothing resembling a normal 5 day cycle I had before the IUD. I did some research and saw various opinions regarding stopping BC mid pack. I called my doc and she said it was fine so I stopped about 2 weeks into my pack which was 6/14. My husband and I are very active even when not TTC so we have been going at it every other night since I stopped taking it. Starting 2 days ago, I noticed a cramping, consistent pressure on the left lower side which proceeded a few hours later into my lower back. My lower abdominal area also feels like a pulling sensation or almost like it's filled with air ( not like gas though, a different feeling). The same day this started I also noticed my CM was much much heavier and more slippery than normal. It's a very clear stringy consistency and there's a lot of it. It makes me feel extremely wet down there. I'm getting small headaches as well which is how I realized I was pregnant the first time with my son in 2008, that and my nipples were on fire!!!

I realize it's to soon to take a test so I am really just wondering, are these all signs of ovulation? It's been about a little over a week and a half since stopping the pill. And since I haven't had a period or symptoms in so long, I don't recall what it felt like when i ovulate.

Thanks

Your cm definitely indicates ovulation. Sounds like you're about to O!

Hello and welcome! Those are very good predictors of ovulation. Keep on having sex and see what happens in a couple weeks. If you don't get a BFP I recommend temping/charting and using OPKs to help pinpoint ovulation. Good luck with every thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->