1st timer...

snk1211

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am very new to this so please bare with me. Me & my partner are trying to conceive with a donor (we are same sex couple). We have decided to start with trying to do at home insemination. I started taking my BBT in September, as well as taking OPK tests. I wasn't sure when O was because we just decided so quickly to start trying which is why I started taking my BBT & OPK. I finally got a positive OPK test on November 1, 2014. So we called our donor and did 1 insemination same day as positive OPK as well as once a day 2 days after. Today is the 13th, so I decided to take a pregnancy test, and got a negative. I believe it could be right, I didn't get pregnant, however, I did get a yeast infection (which I read happens to pregnant women) & as of tomorrow AF will be late. Should I wait a few more days and test again, if AF still doesn't come or just go see a doctor? TIA for any & all your answers and help :):)

P.s. My BBT chart is a crazy mess so I really have no idea when O happened.

Some people don't get positive tests until missed AF. Wait to see if you miss AF first. And treat that infection ;)

hehe, thank you. I definitely treated it right away. AF should be here the latest tomorrow. *fingers crossed* she doesn't show lol

Fingers crossed for you! Do you normally get AF symptoms before she shows?

yes i do! I usually get cramps & upset stomach. I almost always get it the day before she shows. I felt those yesterday. So far today, she hasn't shown.

Still no AF for me. Will wait until Sunday to test again if she is still a no show.

If you've missed AF you could test and it should usually give you a pretty accurate answer :)

Do you have your chart on hand? I would be curious to see it (Ive been charting for a year and a half now)!

If you need some help getting a more accurate BBT chart or help reading it, I am your gal ;)

I dont atm , but i will later after work and can post it thank you :)

I took another test yesterday. It was negative again. Still No AF. Im using clearblue digital, should i try another test. Today is day 36 of cycle.

I havent been able to get a copy of my bbt chart i have been so busy with work that when im not working ive been sleeping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->