1st tri boredom

tayl0r

Reaction score
Ok ladies I'm officially over this first tri business lol I'm so grateful I found out at 8 weeks because I don't know what I would've done those extra weeks! :haha:

I'm ready for baby movements and bump progression and finding out what we're having and all the fun stuff! :happydance:

I'm with you on that!! I'm 12 weeks next thur and I have my scan that day, but I am so over this tri lol want to feel semi normal again!

I feel ya. So ready to move onto 2nd tri. I found out very early though (9dpo) so it's been dragging! I get excited every day because I'm just that much closer to being in the 2nd tri!

omg i remember feeling that way too. for me though, it was much worse as i found out at 8 dpo! so every week dragged on it was horribly slow for me

Oh I'm with you ladies. I'm not even 5 weeks yet!!! It's going to be a long road to second trimester. Thank goodness for the holidays to help january speed up so I can find out if I get a midwife. I'll be devastated if I dont! Lol

Cheers to a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond!

I'm the same each day seems to drag and it feels like I have known forever about this baby (found out at 8dpo). I can't wait to get in 2nd tri and I can start to relax a bit x

It's very anticlimatic. I really thought it'd be more exciting. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"