1st tri starting to feel a bit

little moomin

Mama of One for now!
Reaction score
Like an extension of the two week wait but feeling a bit more poorly!

Think i had forgotten this element of pregnancy - there is a lot of just waiting and hoping and not much control. Boo.

I'm with you apart from I'm having very few symptoms which is making me worry more. Everyone one on here seems to be able to have early scans but doesn't seem to be an option for me so waiting another 5 weeks feels like forever!

Actually just googled it and there is one place over here that does private early scans. I live in the Isle of Man so didn't think there was anywhere... might ask DH if we can book one for 9 or so weeks....

Its still dragging and I'm almost at the end! I can't wait to move onto the 2nd trimester. The only positive I've been so busy these last few weeks with school holidays its made things easier.

Ugh, I'm with you ladies. I have a scan in 6 days time. Its standard to have an 8 week scan here. I am so excited but so scared too.

I just want this baby to be ok.

Ugh, I'm with you ladies. I have a scan in 6 days time. Its standard to have an 8 week scan here. I am so excited but so scared too.

I just want this baby to be ok.

Good luck for your scan!

I looked at booking an appointment and nearest appointment is 21st September which is probably less than a week before the scan I get at the hospital so not much point really. I think the doctor must fly over from England every month to do it.

We need to keep ourselves busy to stop dwelling on it but it's so hard when your mind is clouded with BABY BABY BABY!

Aw that's a shame about the doctor :/

i don't have as many symptoms this time, with my son i was flat out exhausted by now and so nauseous, i just get waves of both. Don't know if its just different or because Im busy being a stay at home mama - i def feel better when we get out and about (and less guilty!) and time is moving faster. Just want to get past first tri and relax (Haha said that last time Im sure then worried about movements bump other things I've forgotten about)

i suppose the thing to remember is, as far as i know Im pregnant today and that's something to be happy about :)

I agree a long 2 week wait!! I don't get the option of an early scan either. I might miss out on my 12 week one too :wacko:

I agree it does drag and feeling sick makes it worse.

This week was especially slow for me. :dohh:

2 more weeks to go for me and I cant wait :coffee:

I'm just patiently waiting for first tri to be over. I'm done with feeling like this, can't take much more. It took me til 16 weeks with dd just keeping everything crossed it eases soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->