1st TWW in two years. I don't miss this!

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
This time two years ago, I got my BFP and I now have a healthy 16 month old. It took nearly 12 months off TTC last time.

So this is our first cycle ttc again and I'm 1 dpo. I really don't miss the agony of the TWW.

I'm hoping running around after a toddler will leave me little time to obsess over every symptom.

Fingers crossed for all you ladies.

Hello, yes I agree, you forget how rubbish this bit is, don't you? It took 8/9 times before I was pregnant with my son; but only 3 with my 2nd. Hoping it's a much shorter wait this time for you too :)

I'm running after two toddlers and I still obsess in the TWW :rofl: Good luck! I hope it happens quickly for you :)

This is our tww in three years! I'm excited now but hoping it will be fast! Last time it took us a few months and I obsessed over every symptom! Baby dust to everyone!

How far are you into your tww mommyB and pachamama92? I'm on period due date!!!! No sign of it so far:happydance:

Also, how old are your kiddies? We have 3yr old and 2yr olds. Glad to hear I'm not the only one with little ones/planning little ones close together :)

My AF is due next week so still got a week of waiting. I've got really irregular periods though. My son will be 3 in April so we might have been on here together the first time round Ajos!

My little boy's four in Feb so we missed out there. I was just a thread stalker back then, anyway lol. I joined as a member when I was pregnant with my girls in 2012 :)

Ir is aves since i have been on here properly! I didn't join bnb until i was well into my first trimestre last tome round so looking forward to some symptom swapping and making some ttc buddies! This will be number 4 for you? Have you got twins?

HI!!! :wave:

I SO get you!!! The last time we were here is almost 5 years ago!!! We have a 6.5yo and a 4yo (in 8 days ;)).

I thought I would be all cool about it but yeah... no.

And this whole BB thing is not helping. Loving the companionship though.

My second was conceived much faster than my first though so hopefully the same thing will happen for you iiTCCii! 5 cycles for the first and just 1 for the second.

So that leaves me with NO idea how long this is going to take considering it's been 5 years... Happy to hang out with you all :) I'm about 4-5 DPO now.

Yes, we had a stowaway last time! I'm more than happy to share symptoms, looks like we've conceived number 4 :cloud9: I hope everyone else only has a short wait for their BFP this time :dust:

Yes, we had a stowaway last time! I'm more than happy to share symptoms, looks like we've conceived number 4 :cloud9: I hope everyone else only has a short wait for their BFP this time :dust:

Congratulations!

Yes, please share your symptons.

I'm only 2dpo. My friend text me this morning though (who doesn't know we are ttc) and said she had a dream last night that I was pregnant. So weird!

Ajos I'm 5 DPO today. And my boys will be 2 and 4 in January :)

Ooh, friend's dream sounds good, iiTTCii, let's hope it's a premonition :)

Thanks for the congratulations everyone, it's really nice to hear and will be a long wait for scan before we'll tell family and friends (really hoping we get that far).

So, here are my symptoms. I was very aware of little things so some may not be real signs and didn't write any down so will be quite vague, sorry. I hope this helps!

Very early on, just after O should have been by dates (although I think it happened 2 days before), I had brief but sharp stabbing pain that went down my boobs, into my nipple. It only happened a couple of times on one day but was odd.
Over next few days I had noticeable back and womb ache for several days, then it went. Next, my boobs ached all day for about 5 days. I wouldn't call it pain or soreness, but seemed like I was 'bound' and uncomfortable.
I was rushing around a lot over xmas/just after and had a few instances of getting a bit shaky and weak, which passed when I had something to eat. I was stood in Birds and meant to just buy cobs, but I could smell the sausages and got fixated on them. I HAD to get one and eat it. So I did, and felt really happy. At this point I kept falling asleep each night putting my son to bed in the evening, I thought it was just little sleep over xmas catching up on me.
Lastly, at 12-14po the back and womb ache came back quite badly and thought it must be period. I kept feeling 'wet' and a few times went to the loo, expecting to have started. Each time, just slimy stuff. The day before missed period, I saw some red on the tissue. It was mainly clear stuff, with a few small streaks but it scared me to death. The next time I wiped it was mushroom coloured then next, nothing. No period that day/next.
This gave me hope and yesterday I finally got tests late in post (we've had bad snow and everything's held up) and some from online shopping so took both types of test, lol. Here's pic.

Ooh, friend's dream sounds good, iiTTCii, let's hope it's a premonition :)

Thanks for the congratulations everyone, it's really nice to hear and will be a long wait for scan before we'll tell family and friends (really hoping we get that far).

So, here are my symptoms. I was very aware of little things so some may not be real signs and didn't write any down so will be quite vague, sorry. I hope this helps!

Very early on, just after O should have been by dates (although I think it happened 2 days before), I had brief but sharp stabbing pain that went down my boobs, into my nipple. It only happened a couple of times on one day but was odd.
Over next few days I had noticeable back and womb ache for several days, then it went. Next, my boobs ached all day for about 5 days. I wouldn't call it pain or soreness, but seemed like I was 'bound' and uncomfortable.
I was rushing around a lot over xmas/just after and had a few instances of getting a bit shaky and weak, which passed when I had something to eat. I was stood in Birds and meant to just buy cobs, but I could smell the sausages and got fixated on them. I HAD to get one and eat it. So I did, and felt really happy. At this point I kept falling asleep each night putting my son to bed in the evening, I thought it was just little sleep over xmas catching up on me.
Lastly, at 12-14po the back and womb ache came back quite badly and thought it must be period. I kept feeling 'wet' and a few times went to the loo, expecting to have started. Each time, just slimy stuff. The day before missed period, I saw some red on the tissue. It was mainly clear stuff, with a few small streaks but it scared me to death. The next time I wiped it was mushroom coloured then next, nothing. No period that day/next.
This gave me hope and yesterday I finally got tests late in post (we've had bad snow and everything's held up) and some from online shopping so took both types of test, lol. Here's pic.

Thanks for sharing!

I'm 3dpo and since yesterday I've been having pains from the side I ovualted on and some pinching pains.
I also started with a sore throat this morning. I looked back at my symptons when from I was pregnant with DD and I started with a sore throat at 4dpo so I'm hoping this is a good sign.

4dpo... And nothing. My sore throat has also disappeared. No cramps or sore boobs either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->