1st TWW out of hopefully not many

mommyhopeful2

Reaction score
I'm on 2dpo and already getting the jitters wanting to test even though I know its pointless for at least 10 more days...... help..... its the first official TWW as this is the first month I have tracked and actually tried at the right times... really hoping, but dont want to get too excited, but i just cant seem to help it....

First month TTC and timing as well. And I feel the exact same way. I'm both excited and also terrified it won't be positive. AF due Feb 10th for me. How about you?

AF due the 15th.... Ovia says I can test the 12th... but dont wanna ruin valentines either.... :(

:dust:

Trying really hard not to symptom spot.... really crampy today.........

TWW = should mean Two Week TORTURE!!!! LOL!

It is VERY diffucult not to POAS or symptom check...I know!

Me too! 4dpo here, was thinking of names today 🙄

weve got 4 girl names and 4 boy names picked out... 4dpo today, crampiness went away but still hoping....

Honestly I don't want to symptom spot but I'm so emotional. I totally snapped at DH and blew up at him and then 3 minutes later felt like crying like a maniac. Add that to the cramping....

FX for everyone!

Im having a hard time with mood swings too. Trying not to symptom spot because im not sure if im just imagining things

I know mommybhopefull2... I never thought in a million years I'd be this obsessed with TTC once we decided to actually try. I'm trying to stay optimistic and just accept whatever happens is meant to be. Easier said than done! :)

I hear that... yesterday morning I had myself convinced I was out.... then last night I checked and had better quality EWCM than I have ever seen with ttc.... so now im not sure

Mommyhopeful2, I'm due to start the same day as you <3 First month as well. Good luck to you..!

Thanks Ella86 do you think youre in or out this cycle? any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->