1st u/s next wednesday!

myangel167

Reaction score
im 7 weeks today...and I'm having my first ultrasound on wednesday (I will be 7+5) so i'm hoping i get a decent pic of my tiny bebe!

If all goes well until then, I wont get another ultrasound until 20 weeks! My doctor only ever does two sonograms during pregnancy. :( I'm going to be soooo anxious waiting to find out if I am having a boy or a girl.

SO I have this fear that on Wednesday my doc will tell me that I am going to have twins! Of course on one hand I will be super excited but on the other....I will probably freak the heck out! haha! I've heard twins runs on the maternal side of your family...and my maternal grandmother has two brothers that are twins. I also have an aunt on my fathers side who has two twin boys. But I guess that wouldnt matter, based on this theory that the gene is passed down from your mother...

I wanted to say good luck on your scan!! Twins would be fab :D

Congrats myangel! I just had a 7 wk scan Friday and I was anxious like you as to will I see heart beat and then omg what if I have twins ( I'm an identical twin)?!!! Well, I saw heart flickering away and they only mentioned one so I'm happy. Looking forward to a pic of your scan if you want to compare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->