1yr Last week Since I Lost My Baby

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
hi girls

it was a year last week (14th aug) since i misscarried a i dont think anyone remembers i felt alone when i did misscary as everyone kept saying aww well forget about it nothing can be done i just felt on my own and the people who said it have never lost a baby my cousin even told me to put my feet up and have a glass of wine and forget about. (how unthoughtful is that) but no one even remebers i felt so down last week but couldnt even show my partner my feelings how i felt i know i have only just had angharad and i should be happy which i am, i know i was only 5 weeks but to me it was still my baby i will never be able to forget :cry: xxx

People can be so thoughtless sometimes with words sometimes they don't realise it though when they really don't know what to say esspecially when they can't relate to that awful heartache.

5 weeks or more he/she was still your little bean. I think time gets better but it never goes away. I'm still so shocked my lil girl has stuck with us and I am so happy but I realised my past won't go away it still HURTS.

Its not too late to talk to your OH I think by the sounds of it it could do you good :hugs:

x

Don't know what to say huni, I have never lost a baby something I never lost a baby but can to some extent understand how difficult this must be for you tho and just wanted to send you :hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss!

xx

You are in my thoughts i feel like crying for you.... i also know the feeling it felt like no one cared and put me in a depressed state.. untill one of my good friends mom told me that when you loose a baby it is because they were too beautiful for this world of ugly and hate and the people who say things like that just prove it...

Hi Spunky. I don't think anyone who hasn't been through it will ever know how you feel. Something like that takes a while to heal. I don't think you should have to forget about it but rather in your own time make peace with it. When you are feeling up to it, perhaps it will help to talk about it with someone, someone who won't trivialise things. At the end of the day we are all hear for you and although we can't reach out and hold you, we do feel for you and hope there are brighter days for you hun :hugs:

I haven't had a loss, but im sure you would never get over that.. there is a definite bond, even that early on and it's expected that you will feel dreadful and never forget your little one.

Hope you are ok.

Just wanted to send you :hugs: we are all here for you hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"